When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The better Rolex ?

mellus

A shame to waste the date functions. I would have used that 72c to build something like this

8.jpg

Whow ... :clapping: what a nice watch ....

But there are some problems ... from where will you get the case, dial and so on ... ????

But I have realized in many of your postings in the past : You are a gourmet :bleh: ... just like me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is very interesting... the Wakmann's day/date pushers at 8:30 and 10:00 stick way out of the case. On my Gigandet they are almost flush to the case.

:g:

Freddy,

What's the price range that those 72c Rolex dials are selling for?

I saw one on the 'bay quite that was quite similar that was going for $300. The dial was in perfect condition, and that alone made me assume it was of recent manufacture.

Thanks,

Garrett

This may be a rather unpopular opinion but, LEAVE THAT WAKMANN ALONE. Its got looks, and a character all its own. This one in particular looks to be in primo condition to boot. I came across one of those a few years ago. The seller was willing to let it go for $800 and I had to leave it do to being broke :wounded1: . That still kills me to this day. Wear that beauty with pride.

Cheers B)