When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Swiss Fish

By-Tor

Say that, there is a new version of the SOSF on the cards. Shouldnt be long now. Apparently has improvements such as super lume etc.

SUPER lume???? what's that? still have yet to see a rep that comes even a little close to the lume on their GEN counterparts.

SUPER lume???? what's that? still have yet to see a rep that comes even a little close to the lume on their GEN counterparts.

WM9 v2 lume 99% like the gen.

Here it is next to my gen 16710.

lume-1.jpg

Personally, I think application of the lume (smoothness) is much more important than the actual luminous abilities. Most reps fall short in that department.

WM9 v2 lume 99% like the gen.

Here it is next to my gen 16710.

lume-1.jpg

Personally, I think application of the lume (smoothness) is much more important than the actual luminous abilities. Most reps fall short in that department.

In my experience.. the problem has never been that the lume isn't bright enough. It's always been how long the lume stays lit. Most of my reps fade after 10 minutes to nearly nothing. My steelfish is GREAT but still fades quickly...

Yeah you could be right... never really tested that. But I thought WM9 v2/v3 use genuine super luminova.

I can test the lume durability tomorrow. It has never been that important to me.

Hey Craig... I know what superluminova is. I'm just saying that I don't think there's honestly ANY rep that uses it. The day that someone tells me that their rep lume is soo good that it wouldn't be worth it to send to VAC is the day that reps stop being reps... I've never seen a rep that has lume that lasts more than a few minutes.. Certainly never had a rep with lume that lasted throughout the night.. and that's just a fact :)

• 3 weeks later...