When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some gen Chronomat B01 shots

By-Tor

These are web finds... unfortunately the pics are rather small.

I didn't initially like the B01 but damn that blue dial is just :wub:

Does anyone know how the rep blue is in comparison? (Please tell me that it's just as inaccurate as usual... I don't need any more watches) :Jumpy:

rimg2045.jpg

rimg2049.jpg

rimg2050.jpg

rimg2059.jpg

rimg2060.jpg

rimg2063.jpg

Some black ones here.

dsc098841.jpg

dsc09881.jpg

dsc099051.jpg

dsc09897.jpg

dsc09908.jpg

I didn't initially like the B01 but damn that blue dial is just :wub:

:lol: Always a sucker for the blue dial eh BT? Actually I am quite drawn to the black dial with roman numerals. Like you I was not keen on the B01 at it's introduction but the more I see it the more I like it.

Yep, same for me. I still dislike the pearl though.

I saw the rep pics and unfortunately the blue is not even remotely accurate (what a surprise).

I wonder which one might be the better choice for the black... stick or Roman numerals. Opinions?

An AD told me that the 'Black Eye Blue' version was special order only, so I haven't seen one in person. Has anyone found a rep of that? I can't seem to find one.

Your AD is blowing smoke up your [censored]. :thumbdown:

They pull that when they want to get you for full MSRP.

Still the sexiest B01

AB0110_SBB.jpg

I'm with you Mike. Breitling blue dials are just amazing.

I didn't like the bracelet at first... that gap between bracelet and lugs is well... different. But this model is slowly growing on me.

I might even get the rep (black of course). The dw recess doesn't look bad at all when it's black on black. Which one you'd recommend... Roman or sticks version (accuracy wise)? Actually the Roman numerals version is pretty cool looking.

The rep looks pretty good to my eye. Waddya say?

61911942.jpg

Giddy up BT! :thumbsupsmileyanim: This piece also looks great on a crco strap. Tones down the bling factor nicely.

I was never a big fan of the roman numerals on a watch, until Breitling released this model. I like how they wrap around with the dial. I agree, the DW on the black dial models looks less sunken. The only thing I see is the "-" on top and below the roman numerals seems a little too thick. Also all the printed lines seem a little on the thicker side. Some thing you would never notice unless you held it next to the Gen.

Post some pics when you get it. :drinks:

weighing in with my 2 cents and 210 pounds...

fantastic blue dial on that B1 - one of the best looking dials Breitling has ever produced...but that damn Star Trek bezel and blobby pearl really sours it for me...makes it look too Citizen-like...oh well...

if they ever rep the B1 dial realllllly well, i'd love to know if it could slip into the Blackbird case - now that would look hot!...

R-

The roman numerals has the nicest dial i think, the center design (the sorta' square in the middle) looks best on the roman numerals. However, I just saw this pic on the Breitling website, and I gotta say, YUM! I'm not usually a croc strap guy but this is sexyness....

b01ltbl.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Available as a rep too (Joshua has it w/ SS Band)

The roman numerals has the nicest dial i think, the center design (the sorta' square in the middle) looks best on the roman numerals. However, I just saw this pic on the Breitling website, and I gotta say, YUM! I'm not usually a croc strap guy but this is sexyness....

b01ltbl.png

Available as a rep too (Joshua has it w/ SS Band)

I agree... maybe a bit too Liberace-like for me but it looks like a stunner indeed. I haven't really examined the rep but I would bet that the rep blue dial is nothing like the gen.

That's a safe bet since there has never been an accurate rep blue yet. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting discussion about B01 in the BreitlingSource:

LINK.

Generally it's a good discussion. Sometimes these "100% brand loyal" guys amuse me though... they're so serious. :D

Actually BS is one of the best gen forums there is, and one of the few gen forums I visit. Apparently many of these guys visit us too... they're pretty well aware of the Breitling reps. :whistling: