When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Lottery closing...

Admin

Ummm....Even if it is fully automated and the winners are drawn randomly by the script, I don't think it would be right by Birdman to buy tickets. After all, we are paying for these tools and I think it would be more fair if another member won these tools.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the lottery is set up so it will close automatically when all the tickets are sold. As soon as the last payment gets confirmed, the script draws the winners and sends an e-mail to all of them. IF not all the tickets get sold, we will ahve to wait at least until we have sold enough tickets to cover the cost of the prizes.

Now this I don't like, the raffle is to raise funds for the board and Thomas is talking about selling enough ticket just to cover costs.

Nearly everytime I log in there is around 150 members logged on but we can't find another 80 members to cough up 5 lousy bucks........................I mean hey if you don't want the prize you can always sell it for a big profit.

C'mon pony up

Ken

I just tried to buy some more tickets to speed things up, and once again was refused access. After typing in my username and email address, a Windows password box appears - I fill in the username / password and access is denied. I just wonder if there is some kind of scripting error that is preventing some people from buying tickets, thus explaining the low sales? So, has anybody else experienced any problems?

I just tried to buy some more tickets to speed things up, and once again was refused access. After typing in my username and email address, a Windows password box appears - I fill in the username / password and access is denied. I just wonder if there is some kind of scripting error that is preventing some people from buying tickets, thus explaining the low sales? So, has anybody else experienced any problems?

Did you go to this page first? Registration page

I found it a bit confusing when I went to the main page for the first time and the box popped up. I thought by filling in those boxes I was registering, not logging in :doh:

:)

Did you go to this page first? Registration page

I found it a bit confusing when I went to the main page for the first time and the box popped up. I thought by filling in those boxes I was registering, not logging in :doh:

:)

I registered the first time I bought tickets. The same problem happened originally, then I went back and it was fine. Oh well, I'll try again this evening, thanks for your help!

OK, that's me down for 4 tickets, hoping to speed it up a little so I can win it faster.. I have come to appreciate this forum, and I feel safe knowing I can seek medical help here too.. ;)

I would appreciate you all to post lower res photos of your watches while I am at sea, seeing as the satellite connection is not that fast. Thanks :D

18, 23, 42 and 64 come on.. coooome on.. oooh lucky numbers oooooh lucky numbers..

I was 18 the first time I had real sex..

I've had sex with (roughly) 23 pretty girls, not counting girls who slapped me after.

The oldest one I ever did it with was 42 (not counted in the 23 btw)

And 64 because it was the first year they made the mighty Mustang.

Edit: That's roughly as in "circa" not rough sex..

Yeah, Kenberg, I'll need new watches after going after mine with that lime-squeezer-looking thingy and those nailfiles.. And what's that blue thingy? Looks like what I use to get snot out of my baby girl's nose when she's got a cold...

Anyway, my girlfriend told me I have to stop buying my watches if I get the highest bid on this:

123880-20917.jpg

Hey EA do you really do leisure boating in Norway? :unsure:

I suppose that your Country would produce great waterskiiers, as they know if they fall in the water the will be dead of exposure within 30 seconds :D

Ken :bleh:

OH yeah! Do we ever!

In summer, between June 29. and 5th of july, we have GREAT weather, the ice melts, the wimmen all don bikinis, and we barbecue, waterski, swim and laugh...

Then after 5 o'clock we go back to being miserable bunad-clad northern europeans again... Gutting fish and pumping oil. Oh happy days.