When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday New Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

Congrats to Spain and our Spanish members for winning the world's biggest sports title! :good:

Starting my week with the Fish.

1.jpg

9.jpg

New Daytona Freddy?

No. It is about 4 years old, but does not get alot of wrist time due to its bling factor. But it is 1 of the most beautiful watches I own & sometimes it just calls me & I fall for it. But, right now, I am eyeing my Phase II 6542, which is equally attractive. So I may end up turning this around & putting it back on later. :whistling:

550181.jpg

That is a very nice Daytona Freddy ... can you tell me what the color of that dial is? I have been looking at buying a Daytona and really like yours. Cheersthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks. I got it just before I joined RWG, but I cannot which seller I got this from, but I am pretty sure Josh sells (or used to sell) the same watch. It is stock except that I modded the 3/6/9 index markers (reshaped like the gen's) & swapped the rep crown/tube for gens.

And, as expected, the siren's song proved stronger than my willpower & the white beauty has found her way back onto my wrist for dinner. Oh, the horror of it all :whistling:

Image22__-2_tonemapped1-1.jpg