When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday Wristies

freddy333

@ Andy,

yes i do like it a lot and it was what i expected.

The lume is nice creamy and has some miniscule brown stains in it.

I'll my best to shoot some better pictures this weekend in order to show your great work better.

Here is another quick wrist shot.

AndylumeshotIV.jpg

Have a nice day

Cats

Ferrari for the Indy race weekend ?

Well, it's my "Racing" watch, I know Ferrari has absolutely nothing to do with Indy and it's by no means my favorite race, but I'll watch it anyway! Whether it be F1 or Indy, I'll wear my PAMFER without hesitation!

Hey Freddy, IndyCar...it was Champ Car for some time...racers like Danica Patrick, Tony Kanaan and Takuma Sato (Previously in F1).

Have a good one! :drinks:

I think he meant the Brickyard 400 which is being held at the Indy Motor Speedway...not a fan, but we are holding a class in Indy this weekend and the room rates are through the roof!

tell me about it

$100 for a Motel 6 @ Laguna Seca MotoGP this weekend ....... provided you booked it 6 months ago !

Well, it's my "Racing" watch, I know Ferrari has absolutely nothing to do with Indy and it's by no means my favorite race, but I'll watch it anyway! Whether it be F1 or Indy, I'll wear my PAMFER without hesitation!

Hey Freddy, IndyCar...it was Champ Car for some time...racers like Danica Patrick, Tony Kanaan and Takuma Sato (Previously in F1).

Have a good one! :drinks:

cool by me

i thought you were rooting for eyebrow man Alonso this weekend @ Hockenheim