When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favorite Breitling

By-Tor

What's your favorite Breitling?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Breitling

• Navitimer
    • Steelfish SuperOcean X-Plus
    • SuperOcean (42mm)
    • Avenger Skyland
    • Chronomat Evolution
    • Chronomat B01
    • Seawolf
    • Chrono Avenger
    • Super Avenger
    • SuperOcean Heritage / Chrono
    • Breitling for Bentley (any of them)
    • Blackbird

I was bored... nothing to do so I created this totally useless poll. Why not... so what's your favorite 'Ling? It's actually quite interesting to see which one is RWG's favorite.

There are so many models but I guess these cover the most popular ones.

Discuss.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man...I hurt my brain think about this one. You forgot the "All of them" selection.

Love the SOHC, especially my LE, the classic lines and mesh bracelet live up to the Heritage name. But the SA has been my fav. Ling for some time due to its size and feel...unfortunatly it is facing some fierce competition since laying eyes on the new Bentley GMT Carbon! :Jumpy:

Can't hate the BCE either as it is just pure class!...Damn it! Where is the "All of them Button" BT, I can't decide. :whistling::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Chrono Avenger....with gen blue dial...pure testosterone...

psst - for formal, tho, i do like the Montbrillant white dial, rose gold...

oh and did i mention the ti/gold black dial Aerospace...2002... ;)

and when i feel like a badass, its the Blackbird, of course...

decisions, decisions...

R-

I voted for the Fish (of course).

Skyland is a close second and the more I look at B01 photos, more I like it. Crazy, huh? I disliked the watch when it came out but now it has become one of my favs. Let's see if it has long term appeal or not.

I've never been a big fan of the Ti watches but you gotta admit the Ti Chrono Avenger is a cool watch. I never got into the SuperOcean Heritage... too much Rolex-like for me. Standard SuperOcean (both new and old) don't do anything for me, either.

Keep the votes & comments coming! :good:

Skyland is a close second and the more I look at B01 photos, more I like it. Crazy, huh? I disliked the watch when it came out but now it has become one of my favs. Let's see if it has long term appeal or not.

I've never been a big fan of the Ti watches but you gotta admit the Ti Chrono Avenger is a cool watch. I never got into the SuperOcean Heritage... too much Rolex-like for me. Standard SuperOcean (both new and old) don't do anything for me, either.

Keep the votes & comments coming! :good:

Don't know BT... The SOH looks more like UPO to me... :)

Chrono Avenger....with gen blue dial...pure testosterone...

psst - for formal, tho, i do like the Montbrillant white dial, rose gold...

oh and did i mention the ti/gold black dial Aerospace...2002... ;)

and when i feel like a badass, its the Blackbird, of course...

decisions, decisions...

R-

I feel like a badass all the time... knowing no one else I know here has as much watches as me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've never been a big fan of the Ti watches but you gotta admit the Ti Chrono Avenger is a cool watch.

I never got into the SuperOcean Heritage... too much Rolex-like for me.

No surprise on the fish... :bicycle:

Ti Chrono Avenger is versatile...leathers - brown and black shades; rubber; ti bracelet...not as blingy as many others - and the strap/bracelet sets the mood for wear... :victory:

SOH...rolex-like?!...yikes...that should be an RWG yellow-card...strap some 4mm mesh on an SOH and it makes a rolex look mickey mouse... :pardon:

R-

My wrists are not too big, barely breaching 7". SA is too big for me, and either way, a little fanatical in size to withstand the test of time. Just my opinion. I'd have them all in a second, however it took less than a second to answer the poll. Easy choice...

IMG_4130XRS2.jpg

SkylandXX.jpg

which one is my favorite ? hell that's like asking which of my kids (or moms/concubines/mistresses) i luvvv more

I can tell you which one I don't like and that's the Super Ocean Heritage ............. for now

Really, not even the Stratus or Silver Heritage LE?

breitling-superocean-heritage-limited-edition-variations.jpg

My fave is the Legende. It is a large 47mm but wears smaller. Much more comfortable and balanced on the wrist than the Super Avenger.

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Edited by alanytical

Despite my handle, this was really hard... but in the end I stuck with the Navi category.

Like others, I'm questioning the lumping together... which Navi? standard, World, Montbrilliant, TT? Makes a difference.

Cougaree, watch out, I'm coming up fast... :aggressive:

I'm returning a watch to Andrew, and I will have a credit - I think I've just decided what I will apply it to - a white dial BCE :thumbsupsmileyanim: