When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobmariner fools Rolex Forum experts

By-Tor

Ah ah, By-Tor, great find.

Even I could spot it, and I am not that good with these exercices.

As you said: we love watches and that is all what should be considered.

Some can afford gens, some simply can't (or can't yet/anymore).

That doesn't make anybody "bad". Just a watch fan in our opinion and WE are right :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm pretty sure that if every member of this community was rich, we would buy only gens and build frankens of vintage after having tested with reps.

I went to TRF once, logged in a few times in three, four days and followed their fake reports subforum. This was a few years ago.

The two "main experts" actually reported many fakes but also many 100% legit and beautiful Rolexes to Ebay as fakes. Because "the bezel '2 font was off" etc. or something along with this...

I politely told these Einsteins that the watches were actually ok because there can be variation there, etc. and they got really offended. Then this clown, a bald headed Captain Kangaroo with half a million posts (JJ or whatever) came over to defend his friends and tell me how wrong I was to argue against these experts. Eventually the guys admitted their mistake but they said they usually report them "just in case". :thumbdown:

I got a PM from the main guy, Mike (who's actually a REAL Rolex expert) and he agreed with me 100% and said that he doesn't bother to visit the fake report forum because of these two guys.

I mean, they regularly reported legit watches to Ebay... and it looked like they reported the watches 24 to 7. How awful is that... I mean, I would be totally [censored] off if one of those jerks reported my legit Ebay sale. You cause maximum damage when you're both hardworking and stupid.

Never went back there and never will. 90% of the post content is simply pathetic.

I rememeber selling my 100% gen ROlex Tudor snowflake sub on ebay about 10 years ago and some idiots kept reporting it and getting my auction shut down. Ebay even went so far as to suspend my account because they said i was selling counterfeit items on ebay aka Replica Rolex watch. I freeking SNAPPED on them. Idiots didnt know that Tudor was a Rolex company and they saw the pics if the rolex crown and bracelet on the watch and shut my auction down.. I hate the people that report you "Just in case". Thats just plain STUPID. Funny that JJ didnt notice the fake noobmariner.. LOL.. thats priceless.. Mr Expert hahaha

dizz

• 5 months later...
Noobmariner is a great replica but it's funny how some people are obsessed of getting "called out" when they're wearing something like WM9 which is light years better. TRF is the major Rolex forum and some of the posters in that thread were the oldest regulars, and they can't spot a friggin' Noobmariner as a fake.

How do you except a regular guy from the streets to "call you out"?

This simply proves once again how good the reps are. Even the standard ones, out of the box.

I disagree. I think the only thing that thread proves is what has been said many times here - the average gen Rolex owner knows NOTHING (beyond the name on the dial). I also agree with the poster that cited the use of the word 'gen' on that site as another give-away. :bangin: