When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobmariner fools Rolex Forum experts

By-Tor

Noobmariner is a great replica but it's funny how some people are obsessed of getting "called out" when they're wearing something like WM9 which is light years better. TRF is the major Rolex forum and some of the posters in that thread were the oldest regulars, and they can't spot a friggin' Noobmariner as a fake.

How do you except a regular guy from the streets to "call you out"?

This simply proves once again how good the reps are. Even the standard ones, out of the box.

Yeah... and most likely that "Rolliefan" is a rep forum regular. They are best spotting the reps of course.

Many of those hypocrites are members here... in the gen forums they're talking about "fake crap" but their Jekyll personality is here, obsessing about the newest mods for his MBW Sub. :D

Yeah... and most likely that "Rolliefan" is a rep forum regular. They are best spotting the reps of course.

Many of those hypocrites are members here... in the gen forums they're talking about "fake crap" but their Jekyll personality is here, obsessing about the newest mods for his MBW Sub. :D

Yeah as they point out he uses 'our' term GEN, and that is a big tell.

Yeah and how do those people who "pointed it out" know the term in the first place? Because they learned it here.

It's all big hypocricy in the gen forums. I own gens and occasionally share my photos at TZ.uk and BreitlingSource but frequenting the discussions at places like Rolex Forum is very uninspiring. Here you can have best of both worlds without hypocricy... just love for the watches (all of them).

Most of the gen Forum users are just owning a gen and thinking of themselfes as superior, but they do not know anything about the history, the movement and the small little things that make the watch so disirable. I love RWG because the people know what they are talking about and not just spending money on the watch that is most expensiv.

In one german forum there is a guy with a comex, a Paul N. and a DRSD, but I never read anything usefull from him. The only thing he is doing is posting pics from his watches to every thread and not even new ones, they are often the same. And He is over 3000 posts now.. Man I hate this behaviour!!! He should not be alowed to own even a Swatch...

Most of the gen Forum users are just owning a gen and thinking of themselfes as superior, but they do not know anything about the history, the movement and the small little things that make the watch so disirable. I love RWG because the people know what they are talking about and not just spending money on the watch that is most expensiv.

+1. RWG really is THE BEST :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ha ha great link,

These guys are such fools. They have $5k to spend on a real rolex but are too polite to tell the 15 year old about his lies and $100 fake.

The replica guys are easy to see with their GEN talk and crass talking. They are very straight to the point and blunt, its great.

Just because these peolple have $5-10-100,000 to spend on Real rolex it does not make them better than us.

We now the better value rolex. The replica fake rolex are the great rolex.

the 15 year boy been there for one year and people are so polite not to call his fake crap since he is liked . he is so cool like many else here.

there is one poll and the people are voting for fake and real.post-29922-037353700 1281572150.jpg

Edited by GABYBUM

+1.

I read this last week, and as soon as I looked at the pictures, I said how is it that no one picked this up and they massacred a new member for picking up the flaws. Poor guy, at least he was vindicated in the end.

I went to TRF once, logged in a few times in three, four days and followed their fake reports subforum. This was a few years ago.

The two "main experts" actually reported many fakes but also many 100% legit and beautiful Rolexes to Ebay as fakes. Because "the bezel '2 font was off" etc. or something along with this...

I politely told these Einsteins that the watches were actually ok because there can be variation there, etc. and they got really offended. Then this clown, a bald headed Captain Kangaroo with half a million posts (JJ or whatever) came over to defend his friends and tell me how wrong I was to argue against these experts. Eventually the guys admitted their mistake but they said they usually report them "just in case". :thumbdown:

I got a PM from the main guy, Mike (who's actually a REAL Rolex expert) and he agreed with me 100% and said that he doesn't bother to visit the fake report forum because of these two guys.

I mean, they regularly reported legit watches to Ebay... and it looked like they reported the watches 24 to 7. How awful is that... I mean, I would be totally pissed off if one of those jerks reported my legit Ebay sale. You cause maximum damage when you're both hardworking and stupid.

Never went back there and never will. 90% of the post content is simply pathetic.

Then this clown, a bald headed Captain Kangaroo with half a million posts (JJ or whatever) came over to defend his friends and tell me how wrong I was to argue against these experts.

heh.. how hard can it be to accumulate 16K posts on a forum where 9/10ths of the new threads are about congratulating (then circle jerking each other) with each "my new SS Sub." thread.

Does this make me a hypocrite? [cough]Who has the best sub.[/cough] Oh wait, we know actual informative [censored] about watches here!

But just in case, maybe I'll make a poll. However, over here, we seem to be more of a T/A kind've bunch, eh? Forget the poll, there's enough of those on TRF.

How about I just post this instead-

ReonKadena2.gif

WOW and the OP has 6000 posts and he was fooled by a Noobmariner, then got banned because of it? Yikes!!

I wonder how much he paid for it.... :black_eye:

I cant see someone with 6000 posts putting up pics of a replica Submariner on purpose...

Dizz

heh.. how hard can it be to accumulate 16K posts on a forum where 9/10ths of the new threads are about congratulating (then circle jerking each other) with each "my new SS Sub." thread.

ReonKadena2.gif

+1 on this!!! Often there are about 2 pages and all the posts are just Emoticons like :group::Jumpy::clapping::thumbsupsmileyanim: and nothing new.

And the worst thing: the OP doesn