When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian 7753 has been released :D

Drulee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or just an optical illusion...does it seem to you guys the large chrono hand they used here is white instead of silver color?!

All 5 models seem to come with it :(

I think It's just the lighting,they got It right the first time, I dont see the factories missing the mat chrono hand on this version

It is silver for sure ;)

29437799.jpg

Nice 250 incoming, Mickey :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The more I look at that 236/250 dial the more it make me believe this must be one of the best replicated Pam dials ever. The closeness to the real thing is frightening B)

On another note, it appears Leo and Takashi will stay in the DW business for some time...

cheers,

b

FYI...update for those anxiously awaiting a new PAM196...just received a confirmation from Andrew that it's in the pipeline but will be released a lot later as the factory is currently working on a new dial and sorting issues around it.

Great news for all of us that prefer black Daylight with numbers instead of markers :)

cheers,

b

Ah, so they did screw up the dial again. So it looks like there may be an extended wait for 196 lovers :(

Think I'll just go ahead and order the 251 for now then.

If anyone has ordered a 250, can yo confirm that it has the correct Knnnn/2800 serial numbers, since the CB pics on the Cartels' sites have these numbers wiped out for the 250 only.

hahah,

yes this is the tricky kind of the factory, you don't get the 196 first,

first you have to buy the 250/251 and later the 196.

the factory want your money.

rolli

Ah, so they did screw up the dial again. So it looks like there may be an extended wait for 196 lovers :(

Think I'll just go ahead and order the 251 for now then.

If anyone has ordered a 250, can yo confirm that it has the correct Knnnn/2800 serial numbers, since the CB pics on the Cartels' sites have these numbers wiped out for the 250 only.

Yeah, it appears so. That new 188 white dial isn't up to scratch or high standard of a new 250/251/236 dials.

I'd rather wait a little longer than end up with a dial that leaves a lot to be desired.

IMO, once they make these dials and models that's it, I don't think they will go for V2 or similar like they did with some Breitlings.

Yeah, it appears so. That new 188 white dial isn't up to scratch or high standard of a new 250/251/236 dials.

I am surprised people think these new 250/251 dials are of particularly high standard compared to the older versions. Not much difference that I can see -- the lume dots on 251 are still too big and subdials on the 250 still seem off. The lug screws on 188 at least look as they should, the lug-release pins on the 250/251 are not flush and not tick enough.

I am surprised people think these new 250/251 dials are of particularly high standard compared to the older versions. Not much difference that I can see -- ... subdials on the 250 still seem off...

Sorry I'd disagree with that statement, have a look for yourself mate...below post from Tanya, gen 250 on the top.

The only thing that some rep-purist may wish to do on their 236/250 is the DW upgrade, although not necessary.

And the center posts on small chrono hands should be silver, but that's about all I could pick...let us know if you believe we missed something...

eBay_PAM236_3.jpg

56.jpg

Sorry I'd disagree with that statement, have a look for yourself mate...below post from Tanya, gen 250 on the top.

The only thing that some rep-purist may wish to do on their 236/250 is the DW upgrade, although not necessary.

And the center posts on small chrono hands should be silver, but that's about all I could pick...let us know if you believe we missed something...

Perhaps I was too sceptical about the 250 dial, this seems pretty good. They did screw up the 251 dial nevertheless, thus seems the 250 is the only one to get with this release, too bad as I would love to get 251...

Perhaps I was too sceptical about the 250 dial, this seems pretty good. They did screw up the 251 dial nevertheless, thus seems the 250 is the only one to get with this release, too bad as I would love to get 251...

Then get to 251 and enjoy it...really who is going to know besides yourself? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Few photos from Angus' Web site...I hope he won't mind :whistling:

The bezel does look like a correct one with higher profile and thickness:

PAM-2010-09-13-03-07_2_enl.JPG

The new hex crown tube ;)

It appears the CG on these has a small gap at the far edges, but only noticeable in macro, so nothing to worry about, really.

PAM-2010-09-13-03-04_2_enl.JPG

Remember the age old excuses from rep factories in the past that went something like "...sorry but we are unable to make a H-series CG as the manufacturing and CNC process is quite a compex one..."...well, this time they've overdone themselves..big thumbs up for that CG below. If nothing else it provides a hint to what the new incoming 111/112 CGs might look like :)

PAM-2010-09-13-03-07_2_enl.JPG

One thing I noticed amongst others on these new Daylights is that the level of finish of machined parts is head above the rest...this is getting really close to gen CNC finish.

PAM-2010-09-13-03-06_2_enl.JPG

Can't wait to get mine !!! :wub: