When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Gen spring bars Q.

rosnik

thank you,

I need for 6263 /6865 that need 19mm SBs .

The 23-122000# SBs are 20mm and 2mm in diameter.

Perfect for Sub models.

16610 = Non-SEL, Pierced Lug = Rolex Part Number 23-12200

16610T = Non-pierced = SEL = Rolex Part Number: 23-44200

spinette.jpg

I need for 6263 /6865 that need 19mm SBs

That is a very good question I unfortunately don't have the answer to.

However, I'll add another one for the good soul who is probably going to answer your question very soon: where can I find GEN rolex spring bars? How can one source this kind of "parts"? :bangin:

I have a trusted seller on the vintage rolex market/forum that I've bought many sets of OEM 2mm bars from. He usually gives me 3 pairs of bars for $20 shipped. We're both in the CONUS, though. Not sure of your location. PM if interested in his contact info.

I bought 5 pairs of humongous stout bars on EBay for $.99 a set. I cannot bend one. Good stuff and cheap.

I've never had good luck on the bay.. All of them I ever tried ended up being the slightly smaller ended yuki like bars. However, I am tempted by that obscene price and have PM'ed you for seller info if you have it.

I bought 5 pairs of humongous stout bars on EBay for $.99 a set. I cannot bend one. Good stuff and cheap.

In my experience, I have never had a problem with aftermarket springbars bending. However, virtually every aftermarket springbar I have purchased (even those reputed to be gens by less than genuine sellers) have had soft/weak internal springs, which translate to brief lifespans for the pins. Because of the weak springs, I have had a number of springbars simply let go, which results in serious problems. Whenever they are available, I always try to buy gens, which are rarely cheap. If you are offered cheap 'gen' springbars (less than $10/pair), I think it is safe to assume they are genuine aftermarkets. :bicycle:

Rolex part number for 62xx Daytonas - 23-9280

i got some decent ones from believe it or not wholesale outlet, survived many installs, but i feel the ends are a little shy of proper length. i have made a solemn vow to never buy anything from them again after parts that are advertised as 1:1 actually are not and i would encourage you to do the same.

@rosnik 32-9291,

sorry thought you were asking about bars for a sub

just one little list for modders:

SPRING BARS Rolex part numbers:

16610 = Non-SEL, Pierced Lug = Rolex Part Number: 23-12200

16610T = Non-pierced = SEL = Rolex Part Number: 23-44200

GMT , daytona 16520 and DJ /DD w. lugholes 20mm = Rolex Part Number: 32-9291

62xx series 19mm = Rolex Part Number: 23-9280

FlyingWedge, sorry but I looked back through my EBay history and I can't figure out who I bought them from. I've been using them for 6 or 7 years and they're still strong and stout. I used them in my gens and they fit fine. I have a spare pair left and gave a pair away. Sorry! Man I should have bought a fistful of them!

I bought a whole bunch from Mr Slimeball990 on ebay years ago. I got 20 sets of 2mm bars and they've been great for years. I do however agree that the internal springs are much weaker than gen Rolex bars.

Well, I don't know either as I was recently looking for the same. When I bought my 78390A bracelet, I didn't know Rolex would be kind enough to include spring bars, so I bought a set from Wholesale Outlet on Ebay while I was waiting for the bracelet to arrive. Well, as it turns out, there's really no difference between the generic and the ones from Rolex, so far as I can see...

Well, I don't know either as I was recently looking for the same. When I bought my 78390A bracelet, I didn't know Rolex would be kind enough to include spring bars, so I bought a set from Wholesale Outlet on Ebay while I was waiting for the bracelet to arrive. Well, as it turns out, there's really no difference between the generic and the ones from Rolex, so far as I can see...

did you find the wholesale outlet ones to be the same length and size as the gen?