When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pictorial - DW Tudor 7032 Monte Carlo (built by Spinmaster)

burnz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning watch, Burnz, congrats it looks good on you :)

if you look to sell your movement , pls let me know ?

I think you can get a Poljot SU 3133 caliber for less, it should be very similar to val7734, same ligne but a bit thicker. We'll need the pros to chime in on the feasibility of this movement as an alternative to 7734 for this project.

Stunning watch, Burnz, congrats it looks good on you :)

I think you can get a Poljot SU 3133 caliber for less, it should be very similar to val7734, same ligne but a bit thicker. We'll need the pros to chime in on the feasibility of this movement as an alternative to 7734 for this project.

Sadly, that's not gonna work...

great looking watch you got there, especially with all those "special" parts..

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the movement? I am asking this since I have the opportunity to get a fully serviced mvt with 6 months guarantee for 390USD (with the correct 45' counter)...is that too much or just about the right price?

thanks in advance!

great looking watch you got there, especially with all those "special" parts..

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the movement? I am asking this since I have the opportunity to get a fully serviced mvt with 6 months guarantee for 390USD (with the correct 45' counter)...is that too much or just about the right price?

thanks in advance!

That's a good enough price that several (including myself) would be falling all over themselves to take it if you don't want it ... :)

You can find them cheaper w/o the correct 45' counter and unserviced, but that's a great deal IMO.

Edited by tomhorn

First, I love the watch. Gotta get one, even if it means looking around for something to sell to help pay for it. :)

I do have a question though. It seems to me that the inner bezel has been trimmed, removing too much material. It looks like there's enough room to have left the inner bezel making for less gap around the crystal and not cutting into the bezel markings.

DSC02278.jpg

I'm not saying that it was trimmed, just that it seems like it. Of the images I've researched, it just looks off a little to me.

_DSC3221_hi.jpg

Believe me, I'm very sensitive to this issue! For my DW 6263, my watchsmith trimmed two genuine Tropic 21s before I realized what was happening. I then had to explain the comparative costs of genuine Swiss plastic versus replica Chinese metal!

Expensive lesson for me, but it's never going to happen again.

Believe me, I'm very sensitive to this issue! For my DW 6263, my watchsmith trimmed two genuine Tropic 21s before I realized what was happening. I then had to explain the comparative costs of genuine Swiss plastic versus replica Chinese metal!

Expensive lesson for me, but it's never going to happen again.

Expensive lesson indeed!

Which is why my 6263 was also built by Spin. :)

Absolutely stunning Burnz!!! And great work Spin. This watch is the only watch im currently LUSTING over (after having seen Ubis).

Working on getting parts together too.....(well sourcing a movement to start with!).......

Love it! Enjoy....... :thumbsupsmileyanim: