When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK WM9 V2

homecd

Yea I have a bit of OCD, but watch weight isn't one of them. But I believe it's either due to the extra links or the placebo effect. You expect expensive watches to be "heavier" so thus, when you knowingly try a gen, it's heavier.

Unless someone has a scale and wants to actually weight the watches, this discussion is pretty much pointless. I have a gen 16800, actually I have two of them, and I can't tell the difference between them and my ETZ 16610. And if you hold one watch in one hand and the other in the other hand, and think you can tell the difference, that's total BS. So someone needs to get a scale- maybe a good one like the drug dealers use- a triple beam. Or better yet, get on drugs, get a life and straighten up!

These subs reps are so good- WM9, ETZ/MBW 16610, TWB, why would anyone worry about the weight?

I recently acquired one of these myself (along with a v3) and I think they're great reps.

I'm not certain of the weight compared to a gen but that aspect doesn't really concern me.

I would, however, like to get lucky enough to locate another one for a gift idea I've came up with.

Enjoy the v2....it's a very good sub rep. Congrats on your getting one.

Why would you even obsess about something so trivial? The BK WM9 V2 is an excellent rep, try to enjoy it. And good luck with getting a handle on your OCD- I wish you the best.

Exactly what I was thinking who cares is lighter by X grams. I doubt that people carry a scale to check the weight of the watch. :bangin:

Why would you even obsess about something so trivial? The BK WM9 V2 is an excellent rep, try to enjoy it. And good luck with getting a handle on your OCD- I wish you the best.

Exactly what I was thinking who cares is lighter by X grams. I doubt that people carry a scale to check the weight of the watch. :bangin: