When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

justasgood as a real homeplate?

ubiquitous

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dadog- You may want to pick up both a strap and a bracelet! The MC is a great piece on either, but the different combinations will each lend to a very unique and different appearance to the watch. Always nice for a change!

I just found out that the new Heritage chrono comes with an amazing looking nylon strap..it would be great to source one and put it one this one...don't you think so?

Tudor-Heritage-Chrono-Monte-Carlo-Home-Plate-42mm-nylon.jpg

Tudor-Heritage-Chrono-Monte-Carlo-Home-Plate-42mm-strap.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Hi, I just try to order 380 ELs from my Rlx source and am waiting for a price. As soon as I have it, I will let you know, and also if it is possible to order more than one pair. As far as I understood the 380s are the correct ones for the 7032, and will fit the rep 7836 without mod?

Your rep 7836s are from Mary (= watch international)?

Cheers, J

This is going to be a very special 7032!! New owner is a very lucky person! Im totally jealous.

Great work Ubi - hope to have one of these beauties one day, definitely my grail ever since I saw yours.

Hello Guys, I need your help:

I am currently looking for a 7836 bracelet that fits my 7032, and have contacted watch international.

Today I found this on the bay, and would like to know if this one is gen or rep:

http://cgi.ebay.at/VINTAGE-GENUINE-ROLEX-7836-BRACELET-NO-RESERVE-/280573814473?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415380a6c9#ht_720wt_922

Experts, please chime in. Also still waiting for the gen 380s price to arrive :whistling: will post the price as far as I got it..

Thank you,

J

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys, I need your help:

I am currently looking for a 7836 bracelet that fits my 7032, and have contacted watch international.

Today I found this on the bay, and would like to know if this one is gen or rep:

http://cgi.ebay.at/VINTAGE-GENUINE-ROLEX-7836-BRACELET-NO-RESERVE-/280573814473?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415380a6c9#ht_720wt_922

Experts, please chime in. Also still waiting for the gen 380s price to arrive :whistling: will post the price as far as I got it..

Thank you,

J

unfortunately, no one could give me an answer on my questions above, but ok... :wounded1:

I have managed to order two pairs of 380s ELs, for

• 1 month later...

Hi, today I got a call from an AD, that my ordered 380 ELs arrived. Funny thing, because I only wanted to know the price for them, and if they are able to source them - and the AD ordered them without asking me....

My AD from whom I normally buy my Rlx stuff sourced one pair for a forum member here- now, I have another one from another AD. They are on hold in the shop until Friday - the price is €79 for the pair. You can PM me - if nobody is interested, they will go back to the factory.

Cheers, J

Hi, today I got a call from an AD, that my ordered 380 ELs arrived. Funny thing, because I only wanted to know the price for them, and if they are able to source them - and the AD ordered them without asking me....

My AD from whom I normally buy my Rlx stuff sourced one pair for a forum member here- now, I have another one from another AD. They are on hold in the shop until Friday - the price is €79 for the pair. You can PM me - if nobody is interested, they will go back to the factory.

Cheers, J

that seemed easy enough. wonder if they could source 580s hint hint, nudge nudge ;)

This become DW 7032 official tred!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

May I get you some pics preview, of my DW 7032, in Domenico's working progress workbench?

- Minute, hours & seconds hands from Yuki

- Dial and hands relumed, this to get one more homogeneous and natural colour to the dial .

- Dial and hands a bit vintagized on haven too.

- Minute & hours hands shortened Gen like. I study a lot og GEN pictures about.

- The 2 little subdials hands from Dw, but modded and repainted white with silver pin, Gen like.

- Bezel brushed like in EXPLORER II (NOTA: Gen got standard brushed bezel, but I like this one :pardon: )

- Coming next week : Gen Crown, Gen Tube and Gen Crystal .

Your tips and suggestions are welcome!

dsc06519z.jpg

dsc06518z.jpg

dsc06515r.jpg

dsc065040.jpg

This become DW 7032 official tred!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

May I get you some pics preview, of my DW 7032, in Domenico's working progress workbench?

- Minute, hours & seconds hands from Yuki

- Dial and hands relumed, this to get one more homogeneous and natural colour to the dial .

- Dial and hands a bit vintagized on haven too.

- Minute & hours hands shortened Gen like. I study a lot og GEN pictures about.

- The 2 little subdials hands from Dw, but modded and repainted white with silver pin, Gen like.

- Bezel brushed like in EXPLORER II (NOTA: Gen got standard brushed bezel, but I like this one :pardon: )

- Coming next week : Gen Crown, Gen Tube and Gen Crystal .

Your tips and suggestions are welcome!

played with your watch yesterday - looks already perfect - made me order Yuki hands too ;)

i only was still distracted by the DW Daytona with V72 he build earlier :):)