When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buyers And Sellers --policy And Some Simple Manners...

Guest eddielee11

It is always important how you present your case. If you have a real problem with the delivered watch and you contact the dealer politely about it, I know from experience that he (or she) will try to find a solution. If it is unrealistic (like "why doesn't my rep look, perform and smell just like the real thing") nobody can help you and you will never be able to convince the aliens that there is intelligent life on this planet...

I have dealt with Eddie, Trusty and TTK and have nothing but good things to say about them. In a business that is plain illegal, the dealers on this board give you something no weasel on Canal Street does - a serious business approach and a place to go back to - use it wisely.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie,

Very funny and also disturbing post. But i do agree with Richard Tracy it`s not only the buyers fault.

Every nobody can come to these boards and buy a watch from the dealers here and when the deal goes bad you come complaining here, thats also not fair. The majority here will follow your and other dealers guidelines to the letter and know how things are in the repworld. So i do hope you as a dealer will be more carefull who to take on as a new customer because i would hate to see you leave out of frustation or for any other reason for that matter. I think we are very lucky with our dealers and also think our dealers are very lucky with us (the ones who do know how things work in the repworld).

cheers retep

p.s. The speedmasters still get a lot of wristtime

buyers and sellers --policy and some simple manners...replica 101

Hi folks greeting.

It has been a very good year for replica buyers as some of the stuffs we seen are getting better and better everyday.

I, however, like to mention that all sellers on board are honest and willing to work with you, as a buyer.

It has brought to my attention that some buyers are real hard core collectors.

They expect to be exactly like genuine. Feel, weight, water resistance capabilities….etc….Cant have anything imperfection on the piece.

For instance :

The case is too big,,,even the case is the right size. By the case----is the size without the crown…..i had 2 chargeback because not as described….the buyers include the crown guard….when doing the measuring…

The dial is too flat., even it is the same jet black as original

The hologram is not perfect, even the hologram is pretty well made already.

The font is 0.05nm too think, too short, tooo long….

The noise from the automatic rotor is too loud…as loud as the 747 jet plane engines.

The crystal is too flat, too round, too dome, too this or that.

The lever is too loose, or too tight.

The bezel is too tight.

The bezel is too loose

The band is too cheap.

The bracelet is too light

The bracelet is too heavy, not like original which weighs 20 grams,,,while the rep bracelet weighs 21 gram.

The second hand is too jerky, not sweeping like original

The hour hand is not radioactive like original

The min hand is not plutonium plated like watches from Pluto.

The dial is not as luminous as my Seiko or my original 90,000usd Breguet

The case is too light , feel cheap, and not made of lead like your diving belt

The leather is like plastic,but more like my pam Anderson inflatable love doll.

The buckle is 0.12942588341244mm too fat.

The case back is not right…because the serial is written on 10 oclcok while the original is written at 6 oclock ( dude,,,u need to rotate the case back if u like,,,,,)

The hologram number is 1 letter extra.

The tracking is not working,,,,are you trying to scam me????

The bezel click sound is cheap like plastic….original is more like pitching at 64hz frequency.

How the fxxk you adjust the links on my ralex bracelet? Why screwdriver not included?

How do I get the bracelet off? This is a piece of sxxt….!!!

FXXKER,,,, the piece is not working.,….( handwind…dude….u need to handwind the movt)

FXXXKER,,,,why the piece is not running ? ( 7750b1,,,,did you read my “mad cow” procedure for 7750b1, 7753, 7750, 21j ?)

This is a disaster!!!! It has been 3 weeks,,,why no watch yet? ( u have to go to post office to get it….u were not at home….that is why…..)

Where the fxxxk is the tracking??????

If you don’t return my email now, I will call paypal now!

If you don’t send me tracking, I will go for chargeback

If you don’t replace it, I will go to forum and tell everyone.,,,,( even the buyers have wore the item for over 3 months or longer,,,,etc,,,)

Why custom stop my package? Because it is their jobs.

Why has custom issue,…because replica is illegal

Why other sellers never have custom issues? Because they are smart, me as a seller is dumb,,,I write “ fake replica 100usd rolex “ on the declaration form.

Why I have to pay taxes? Because your govt needs taxes.

My points …

You want to avoid these issues. Please buy the genuine one

If i or any sellers mentioned, we will get you the parts. U will get the parts. It just takes time.

You, just relax and wait for the piece to arrive. Don’t keep on asking for tracking. Not all tracking are working.

You want to take your pieces to go swimming ? I will say…go ahead.

( But I did not say it will survive after the swim)

Don’t ask any seller why your pieces are not waterproof to 200m like original.

Be happy what you have now. You can always go outside the forum to venture out if you wish. All sellers on board have life outside the forums. Some like to party, some like to talk to chicks, some like to go drinking, some like to smoke some herbal medicine daily for “therapeutic reason”, some like to get lucky on pay day….etc…..same as you, as a buyer. ---we all have life beside the forums.

We don’t return emails not because we did not receive your emails. We are just ignoring you, because in the last 24 hours, you have shooted over 50 mails to my account talking the same thing. We all will do our best to get you the parts, support, and service we can afford to offer. When we have tracking, we will forward you.

In short, be cool, maintain your cool, and relax.

I just received a royal treatment from a forum member. A paypal chargeback. Because it did not exceed his expectation.

Crap post and arrogant too.

If you guys try to sell chinese fakes for 200 USD+ with a nice profit you should take your customers more serious and not reveal your -I dont care about those idiots!" character with posts like that. If the quality of your fakes is so poor as the numbers and variety of posts suggest---sit down and improve yourself instead of pencelling annoying posts like that

Very funny post Eddie... Kudos to you :D

Btw.. if tracking is a problem why don't you follow Joshua's method? The moment he confirms he received the payment he forward you the confirmation with the tracking number.

I don't know what he does but it works ;)

If you guys try to sell chinese fakes for 200 USD+ with a nice profit you should take your customers more serious and not reveal your -I dont care about those idiots!" character with posts like that. If the quality of your fakes is so poor as the numbers and variety of posts suggest---sit down and improve yourself instead of pencelling annoying posts like that

That is an annoying post!

He makes friends easily, especially with dealers...

I noticed the -lemming like- tendency on this board to glorify dealers early on.

They sit somewhere in Singapore or China and live a nice life making enourmous profits on faked watches. We are experiencing a small time window, where plagiats from China can reach the rich countries via internet. The dealers make good money and the customers in Europe/America get a pretty watch to impress their mates. Even a nice hobby has generated out of this

This positive vibe should not cover that dealers should deliver a decent quality and should check their products. A lot of those just act as a mediator between the factory in China and the customer in America.

Those -high end dealers- we talk about here insist on calling their fakes REPLICAS and therefore accept that the result should be -near perfect-. So do not complain if your customers expect -near perfect-

I agree to all this but in the end it is all business. We pay good money (and 200 USD would feed the Chinese producer of the watch quite a while) and expect something good.

The recent tendency from the board to belittle buyers complaints annoys me. So does the arrogance of some dealers who have no hesitation to make fun of their customers...those customers who give them a nice life in Singapore or Shanghai.

The most I get annoyed by "independent" board members who constantly take side for the dealers, regardless what and treat the buyers like fools.

I made good business in the past with different dealers and I had good and bad experiences. I believe that this board is a phantasic source of knowledge in the rep market.

Guest eddielee11

I agree not all transactions run as smooth as you or we want.

This is the fact.

I agree there are always 2 sides of the story.

We do the best to accommodate all request, special requests, and parts. Etc….custom jobs here or there.

Most have not seen the reps 3-4 years ago. It has been a big leap on the quality of these reps. If you were not there 3-4 years ago, you may not fully appreciate the beauty of these reps now, nor understand the difficulties of getting such pieces done. These have come a very long way.

I am never bias. I never bad mouth anyone or dealers.

If I can’t get you the price that u want, I will forward you to another dealers.

If I think the quality is not good enough for me, it is not good enough for you too. I will advice you what to get and what not to get, as I hate return for repair. If you insist, I will get for you…or refer to the sellers who carry them.

TTK get the best unique pieces

Joshua and Andrew are always reliable

River, as fast as superman

Paul always the best price

I am always slow but I do deliver. I may get you parts after 7-8 months; even you did not order from me somtime.

Most veterans are good to work with. Many members always think they know everything. Yes, nothing is perfect. Your 120,000usd Cadiliac is nice, but the flaw, most will say too $$$, take up too much gas, maintenance is too costly…

The point of my post is to encourage buyers to read, search, do some investigating, before ordering etc. Basic info like

1. Is it waterproof? Yes as waterproof as Titanic or Poseidon….

2. The piece is 300usd. Is it solid gold?

3. If I did not say AR, it means, no ar. It will have ar if u r high…

4. Why the date will not change to 1st automatically from 30th,… (Well because this month has 31 calendar days….)

5. Is it Swiss grade 1? You want Swiss grade 1…you go to www.replicacenter.com

6. Ems does not always work. Some do, some don’t.

7. [censored] happens. Agree?

8. You are not saint, so are most of the sellers on the forums. We all make mistake.

9. Like the latest 1950….it is perfect to most people, if you have seen the 1950 evolved 2 years ago to now, comparatively speaking.

10. You want to get them repaired or fixed, do send the watch, but not the empty box.

11. You want to get them exchange, do send the watch but not the empty box, nor autopsied pieces, or used or heavily scratched pieces or not my piece.

12. Sellers do not make watches. Buyers do not make watches. If you have 5 million usd to invest on the plant and machines, I love to buy the perfect replica (according to your standard) from you. Believe me, members will still say the crown guard is bad, soft, tight, etc….not fat enough, too thin, the dial is too flush, the back is wrong , the bracelet links are wrong, the clasp has the cheap feel, the weight is off.

I agree not all transactions run as smooth as you or we want.

This is the fact.

I agree there are always 2 sides of the story.

We do the best to accommodate all request, special requests, and parts. Etc….custom jobs here or there.

Most have not seen the reps 3-4 years ago. It has been a big leap on the quality of these reps. If you were not there 3-4 years ago, you may not fully appreciate the beauty of these reps now, nor understand the difficulties of getting such pieces done. These have come a very long way.

I am never bias. I never bad mouth anyone or dealers.

If I can’t get you the price that u want, I will forward you to another dealers.

If I think the quality is not good enough for me, it is not good enough for you too. I will advice you what to get and what not to get, as I hate return for repair. If you insist, I will get for you…or refer to the sellers who carry them.

TTK get the best unique pieces

Joshua and Andrew are always reliable

River, as fast as superman

Paul always the best price

I am always slow but I do deliver. I may get you parts after 7-8 months; even you did not order from me somtime.

Most veterans are good to work with. Many members always think they know everything. Yes, nothing is perfect. Your 120,000usd Cadiliac is nice, but the flaw, most will say too $$$, take up too much gas, maintenance is too costly…

The point of my post is to encourage buyers to read, search, do some investigating, before ordering etc. Basic info like

1. Is it waterproof? Yes as waterproof as Titanic or Poseidon….

2. The piece is 300usd. Is it solid gold?

3. If I did not say AR, it means, no ar. It will have ar if u r high…

4. Why the date will not change to 1st automatically from 30th,… (Well because this month has 31 calendar days….)

5. Is it Swiss grade 1? You want Swiss grade 1…you go to www.replicacenter.com

6. Ems does not always work. Some do, some don’t.

7. [censored] happens. Agree?

8. You are not saint, so are most of the sellers on the forums. We all make mistake.

9. Like the latest 1950….it is perfect to most people, if you have seen the 1950 evolved 2 years ago to now, comparatively speaking.

10. You want to get them repaired or fixed, do send the watch, but not the empty box.

11. You want to get them exchange, do send the watch but not the empty box, nor autopsied pieces, or used or heavily scratched pieces or not my piece.

12. Sellers do not make watches. Buyers do not make watches. If you have 5 million usd to invest on the plant and machines, I love to buy the perfect replica (according to your standard) from you. Believe me, members will still say the crown guard is bad, soft, tight, etc….not fat enough, too thin, the dial is too flush, the back is wrong , the bracelet links are wrong, the clasp has the cheap feel, the weight is off.

Never mind EL. Love this reply. All the best! Your first post was actually quite funny !!

Another frank and honest post Eddie.

And for those that think I'm an arselicker, I haven't bought from Eddie in almost a year but not because he ain't good. In all the dealings I have had with him prior to this time he has been A+++. Highly recommended.

I've just cooled on my purchases lately. It's no reps or divorce............for the time being! :wounded1:

JTB

are you serious?

I noticed the -lemming like- tendency on this board to glorify dealers early on.

They sit somewhere in Singapore or China and live a nice life making enourmous profits on faked watches. We are experiencing a small time window, where plagiats from China can reach the rich countries via internet. The dealers make good money and the customers in Europe/America get a pretty watch to impress their mates. Even a nice hobby has generated out of this

This positive vibe should not cover that dealers should deliver a decent quality and should check their products. A lot of those just act as a mediator between the factory in China and the customer in America.

Those -high end dealers- we talk about here insist on calling their fakes REPLICAS and therefore accept that the result should be -near perfect-. So do not complain if your customers expect -near perfect-

I agree to all this but in the end it is all business. We pay good money (and 200 USD would feed the Chinese producer of the watch quite a while) and expect something good.

The recent tendency from the board to belittle buyers complaints annoys me. So does the arrogance of some dealers who have no hesitation to make fun of their customers...those customers who give them a nice life in Singapore or Shanghai.

The most I get annoyed by "independent" board members who constantly take side for the dealers, regardless what and treat the buyers like fools.

I made good business in the past with different dealers and I had good and bad experiences. I believe that this board is a phantasic source of knowledge in the rep market.

Look, I will agree with you that some members on this board go over the deep end with this dealer= rock star stuff.. sometimes the posts deifying dealers make me physically wretch .... i hear ya on that..., but being totally objective by and large, the regular dealers who participate on this site, the big guys, do a nice job. They are client focused and trade in high quailty products. That being the case, some of the buyer interaction, threats, and actions taken as described by eddie are way unacceptable. there is just no defending those actions. I am not a dealer kiss-up by any means, i try always to be fair and objective, but I will tell you that IMHO EL's approach to dealing with a buyer who just initiated a chage back (this post) was gentlemenly compared to the way I would have reacted...

buyers and sellers --policy and some simple manners...replica 101

Hi folks greeting.

The noise from the automatic rotor is too loud…as loud as the 747 jet plane engines.

The crystal is too flat, too round, too dome, too this or that.

The lever is too loose, or too tight.

The bezel is too tight.

The bezel is too loose

The band is too cheap.

The bracelet is too light

The bracelet is too heavy, not like original which weighs 20 grams,,,while the rep bracelet weighs 21 gram.

The min hand is not plutonium plated like watches from Pluto.

The dial is not as luminous as my Seiko or my original 90,000usd Breguet

The leather is like plastic,but more like my pam Anderson inflatable love doll.

The buckle is 0.12942588341244mm too fat.

The case back is not right…because the serial is written on 10 oclcok while the original is written at 6 oclock ( dude,,,u need to rotate the case back if u like,,,,,)

The hologram number is 1 letter extra.

The bezel click sound is cheap like plastic….original is more like pitching at 64hz frequency.

How the fxxk you adjust the links on my ralex bracelet? Why screwdriver not included?

How do I get the bracelet off? This is a piece of sxxt….!!!

FXXKER,,,, the piece is not working.,….( handwind…dude….u need to handwind the movt)

FXXXKER,,,,why the piece is not running ? ( 7750b1,,,,did you read my “mad cow” procedure for 7750b1, 7753, 7750, 21j ?)

This is a disaster!!!! It has been 3 weeks,,,why no watch yet? ( u have to go to post office to get it….u were not at home….that is why…..)

Where the fxxxk is the tracking??????

If you don’t return my email now, I will call paypal now!

If you don’t send me tracking, I will go for chargeback

If you don’t replace it, I will go to forum and tell everyone.,,,,( even the buyers have wore the item for over 3 months or longer,,,,etc,,,)

Why custom stop my package? Because it is their jobs.

Why has custom issue,…because replica is illegal

Why other sellers never have custom issues? Because they are smart, me as a seller is dumb,,,I write “ fake replica 100usd rolex “ on the declaration form.

Why I have to pay taxes? Because your govt needs taxes.

phuck eddie...i just spit my morining nespresso out all over the frickin keyboard...i laughed so hard....can't believe folks can be so 'tarded with some of those comments... :yuk:

....damn them customs guys....the fookin nerve! :whistling:

It is a difficult situation....and always will be. My time away from the boards is spent running an internet based business. I average 200 emails and 50 phone conversations per day. Each of my employees averages 1/4 of that...every day. The BIGGEST problem we have is trying to remain centered and human every day. If you're a dealer...you get real tired real quick with stupid questions, unrealistic expectations of customers, chargebacks with no communication beforehand, abusive idiots, people who are convinced that you have nothing else going on than to deal with their concerns (within minutes), and all the other asinine problems the average human can create. As a customer...you're on the other side. You feel that your time researching is worth something. You absolutely feel that your money has value and the fact that you have chosen to spend this valued commodity with a vendor should merit their respect and attention....in both product and service.

It's a real [censored] when you can see it from both sides....and make an argument for each.

It's like when you are driving. When you're doing the speed limit...not pressed....enjoying the radio....it's all good......and the guy riding on your bumper is a tailgating a$$hole.

When you're late for something and the guy in front of you is doing the speed limit...not pressed....enjoying the radio....HE'S the a$$hole who won't get out of the way.

The average dealer wants customers who are at least somewhat educated on what they would like to purchase...asks questions that haven't been answered 100 times before....have somewhat of an understanding of the product offered....have realistic expectations...and are not in need of a new best friend. Their time is valuable to them...and they can't (and shouldn't) live their business 24 hours a day because yet another idiot want's a flawless sub for 100 bucks.

The average buyer wants, above all, honesty and respect. Honesty in the product offered. Don't show a picture of something staged in a fabulous manner that has no resemblence to what you will ship. If you drop ship and are only an order taker....say so. If you claim to inspect every product...then at least remove the standard wrapping to make it less obvious that you actually don't.

Respect in that the buyer has some idea that their hard earned money means something. Answer legitimate questions...acknowledge payment received...provide tracking number.

The rep world is no different than the world we deal with every day.

Deal with honesty....have respect for others....and arrogance will always come back to bite you in the butt.

Don't ever forget that every day you'll run into an a$$hole.......and every day you are someone else's a$$hole. It's only a matter of perception based on circumstance.

It just reminds me of a recent threat lately from a member of one fo these

forums.I do not want to mention name.

A few weeks ago he made an order of watch parts with me the total value

was us$60.00 .I was very busy then and i simply forogt to send his order.

He sent me 1/2 mails asked about his order and i promised him to give me time

to check it up for him.

The next mail i got from him as belows:

David,

You did not respond to my last email and I have not received the parts. If I don’t hear from you or receive the parts within a day or two, I will initiate a dispute with PayPal.

I was a bit annoyed and I simply push the REFUND buttom on paypal an I wanted to give his money back.

But i withheld the final confiramtion with Paypal the last min.

That boy needed the parts badly and he was very upset.

After making myself a cup of English tea.

I sent my apology and sent him his order the next day.

Just want to tell you guys that dealer are not supermaman and are humans.Sometieme I make mistakes

such as missing the shipment or sending the wrong model of parts.

Paypal is not my only mean to get my payment really.But it is a very and easy mean for buyer moslty.

Without paypal is not really teh end of the world for us.

paypal dispute or chargeback will not solve everything at the end of the day.. most importantly if dealers/watchmaker offer their services here.. we are dead serious about our business..

Initiating a paypal dispute or chargeback will only DISCOURAGE all the dealers from accepting paypal in future.. and chose a safer method of payment like WU and MB.

I am sure nobody likes to come to this stage..

just my 2cents worth