When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thursday wristcheck

Cats

Dude, that is awesome :victory: Has such a vintage retro look to it :drinks: Very nice work :good:

Now THAT'S a Paul Newman!

Thanks guys. And it's probably the most comfortable strap ever... I never really liked bund straps, but it works really well with the watch and gives it a bit more wrist presence and size:

PND-1-2.jpg

Thanks guys. And it's probably the most comfortable strap ever... I never really liked bund straps, but it works really well with the watch and gives it a bit more wrist presence and size:

PND-1-2.jpg

Any time, it looks fantastic :) My wife has (somewhere :whistling: ) a white Chanel J12 on a white faux-leather bund strap, and similarly, that really brought more presence to the watch :) What kind of leather did you use?

It's the skin of a local snake (Zumbadora they call it here) and I used the dark brown part of the tail).

I also made one in vintage black leather and one in Chocolate Cayman (will take some pics tomorrow at daylight).

All I need now are blue eyes and a better looking face and the Newman look would be complete .... :)

Paul-Newman-Daytona-Rolex.jpg

It's the skin of a local snake (Zumbadora they call it here) and I used the dark brown part of the tail).

I also made one in vintage black leather and one in Chocolate Cayman (will take some pics tomorrow at daylight).

All I need now are blue eyes and a better looking face and the Newman look would be complete .... :)

Paul-Newman-Daytona-Rolex.jpg

Sounds fantastic (looking forwards to the pics of the other straps) and that certainly is the perfect strap for such an iconic watch :good::victory::drinks: