When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

yuki bracelet

Cats

I had one that I sold to redwatch when I found a good 7206. The Yuki bracelet is really nice and heavy and doesn't sound like an unfolding lawn chair when you move your wrist. I oiled it up with P4TGR's rock and roll lube and it was smooth as butter. I would easily buy another if I had the need.

P.S. I paid $75 back in the day so not sure if it is a different bracelet now or if I just got taken to the woodshed.

the one in the picture looks like it needs drilling i can tell by the link that binds the end link to the bracelet. the one that accepts 2mil bars is a double barrel link. however in the picture it looks like theres a fat bar pushed through it. to tell you the truth this looks like an mbk bracelet. just ask yuki.

what i want are some damn endlinks with out the bottoms punched out like on gen 580s, seems like punching them out is 1 extra step after theyre made, just quit before that and i'll buy plenty.

Edited by highoeyazmuhudee

Thanks Highoeyazmuhudee,

i've ordered a bracelet yesterday from Yuki.

If it's a solid midlink MBW then i'm glad because that;s to one i like on my 1665

I will have to ask a member to drill the holes bigger si it can accept gen springbars.

Carpe Diem

Cats

I bought one 10 days ago and I am happy with the product. Its really heavy and as previously mentioned a bit of oiling will do it good. Mine accepted 2mm springbars however i have replaced my clasp with a gen clasp as the coronet on the Yuki is a giveaway, it looks fake. I paid USD70 10 days ago so for the USD55, I think its a bargain.

I bought one 10 days ago and I am happy with the product. Its really heavy and as previously mentioned a bit of oiling will do it good. Mine accepted 2mm springbars however i have replaced my clasp with a gen clasp as the coronet on the Yuki is a giveaway, it looks fake. I paid USD70 10 days ago so for the USD55, I think its a bargain.

does is come with hollow or solid middle links ?

thx

Frank

solid mid links on the Yuki...

I dont know why someone doesnt make a GOOD 93150? They would make a killing on it. Yuki needs one thats the same accuracy and quality as his rivet stretchy bracelet that freddy did a review on. Thats the one I would get because its fairly correct for a 1665. Same time period anyways...

I think the best bracelet is the WM9 or the Noobmariner.... just pull off the SEL's and convert it to a floppy endlink. The numbers wont be correct but personally I really dont worry about little things like that. The hollow link MBW 93150 links are good.. just swap on a gen clasp and you are good to go. You're still looking at $300 give or take to build that so you may as well spend $500 or so and get an all gen bracelet. At least you can sell it later and get your money back if you want

I think the best bracelet is the WM9 or the Noobmariner.... just pull off the SEL's and convert it to a floppy endlink. The numbers wont be correct but personally I really dont worry about little things like that. The hollow link MBW 93150 links are good.. just swap on a gen clasp and you are good to go. You're still looking at $300 give or take to build that so you may as well spend $500 or so and get an all gen bracelet. At least you can sell it later and get your money back if you want

I am curious about how you remove SEL on a wm9 bracelet and install new enlink ?

I am curious about how you remove SEL on a wm9 bracelet and install new enlink ?

.... a vice or two pairs of vice grips and pull the last link apart. Then replace the SEL with the appropriate link that will connect to the old style end link. Then you put it together loosely and make sure the pins are lined up then use a vice to carefully press everything back together.

• 2 years later...

Do you want a 93150? Then I don't know one reason why you should buy that bracelet. Whats wrong? Solid mid-links, wrong diver's extension, wrong ref number on the clasp blande, wrong last link construction...

It costs $68 (!), a Cartel/Mary 93150 with correct hollow mid-links, 93150 marked clasp, correct extention should cost about $50 if you contact them.

Do you want a 93150? Then I don't know one reason why you should buy that bracelet. Whats wrong? Solid mid-links, wrong diver's extension, wrong ref number on the clasp blande, wrong last link construction...

It costs $68 (!), a Cartel/Mary 93150 with correct hollow mid-links, 93150 marked clasp, correct extention should cost about $50 if you contact them.

I suppose it's just that the cartel bracelet I have feels so light and the clasp feels cheapy.

Maybe that's just how the hollow mid-links bracelets are supposed to feel as this is my first approach for this type of build.

Perhaps I should find a local friend with a few different bracelets to check out or hunt down a gen.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah the first time you hold your new, expensive, vintage 9315 or 7836 gen bracelet, fresh from VRM or wherever, you're going to have this huge sick feeling in your stomach.

Truth be told, by today's standards for quality and workmanship these should sell for about $9.95 at Wal-Mart.