When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What did you get on black Friday?

cougaree

So much for getting up early... I must be crazy thinking I could get 500gb portable harddrive (for watch photos of course) for $40. I didn't get it. Bought a 4gb flashdrive for $8 instead.

Apple store had a lot of people. I ended up with a 32gb iPod touch 4th gen for $270.

What did you get? (sorry for another useless thread)

OK guys do you want to share..."Whats Black friday"

I have heard of Black Monday and Black wednesday but not Friday !!

The day after Thanksgiving that marks the kickoff of the Christmas season. Huge shopping day.

For me, I got some dietary supplements, and a couple Tony Robbins products.

Bought two 23" Samsung monitors at Best Buy for $139 each, and a 2TB Seagate HD for $90 at Microcenter. All for me ... :D

As a former worker of retail in my past life, for those not here in the US, Black Friday's most common reference is to that of a retailer making all its 'profit' for the year from the Friday after Thanksgiving until the end of the year ... in other words, 'being in the black'.

Oh, and 'Cyber Monday' is next week, which is the rough equivalent (from a shopping perspective) for online retailers.

Edited by tomhorn

A Crown Royal infused trip to Target at 4am. Crown Royal courtesy of myself, 4am shopping courtesy of my wife.

Oh, the line? It was wrapped all the way around the super target store, parking lot, and down into the street. My wife decided to be lenient, we left and went to walmart, where all the tickets for the black Friday goodies had already been absconded with hours earlier.