When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So what are the options for a Sea Dweller?

Prsist

I had one for sale - an asian movement with plenty of mods by Glip. I had it sold, but the movement crapped out on the buyer so I provided a refund. After installing a new movement, im deciding to keep this until my WM9 Sub arrives. Then who knows...maybe ill throw it back up for sale. :)

I had one for sale - an asian movement with plenty of mods by Glip. I had it sold, but the movement crapped out on the buyer so I provided a refund. After installing a new movement, im deciding to keep this until my WM9 Sub arrives. Then who knows...maybe ill throw it back up for sale. :)

I hope you put a good serviced movement in it, because it may be a looooong wait for the 16660 WM9 SD. :(:(

BK wont be getting any more Noobfactory 16600 SSD's anytime soon as they are discontinued. The WM9 is MIA so thats not an option either... If you can find one for sale from another member here. then you should jump on it. I was going to sell mine, but now Im turning it into a 16660.

BK wont be getting any more Noobfactory 16600 SSD's anytime soon as they are discontinued. The WM9 is MIA so thats not an option either... If you can find one for sale from another member here. then you should jump on it. I was going to sell mine, but now Im turning it into a 16660.

I meant overall, Might have to bit on a sub.

Keep my posted on the triple 6 conversion!

The best I could do recently is pick up an SSD with the Polizia di Stato logo on it from Puretime. It has the Z539117 SN. Like Dizzy, I'm working on a 16660 so I'll be getting a dial from Yuki.

The best I could do recently is pick up an SSD with the Polizia di Stato logo on it from Puretime. It has the Z539117 SN. Like Dizzy, I'm working on a 16660 so I'll be getting a dial from Yuki.

Keep me posted as well, I think I might have to look into this, Any place where I should start researching to get the ball rolling?

Keep me posted as well, I think I might have to look into this, Any place where I should start researching to get the ball rolling?

Google and bing are your friend! 'Rolex Sea-Dweller 16660' is a great place to start. Trolling ebay is another and the forums, VRF and TZ are good also. 75-90% of it is good, eventually you can tell what's BS.

Looks like the Noobfactory version... Discontinued. :thumbdown:

There is no factory currently producing an accurate 16600. I wonder why MBW never came out with one... The only option on the horizon is the WM9 version if it ever gets released.