When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BR03 Type Aviation

chefcook

Yea i agree, I would love to see a breitling airwolf raven, or something along those lines. This is a good sign, but wayyy to much money . Also, what does Josh mean buy swiss quartz and japanese quartz? is he saying that the watch has swiss and japanese in one? I am pretty sure the original does not have a japanese movement (haha) even though it says "specs as per genuine". maybe there is a less expensive model with a japanese movement or something?

one thing is certain, I cant wait to see more high end digital reps and I would MOST DEF buy a breitling if it was an accurate rep.

Previus BR03 cheap versions were not even closer to gen digital quartz movement specs...

For this one I am still unsure about quartz movement how far specs are close to get however I would like to see someone review or video.. BUT price is way overpriced.. Those BR box sells for 70-80$ on Ioffer and it doesnt give reason to make total cost 600 bucks... gezzz

Edited by seymur

Same as gen? You u mean watch dig screen , font and everything rest is same? Anyways hard to tell something if there new review or video comparing

I know it's the same as the gen, but why do the bezel numbers go in the reverse direction to standard? ie: counter-clockwise?

It looks really good though!

I really like these dual timer quartz's The Emergency Breitling is similar , but that price is silly regardless of the box it come s in, those Gucci LCD's were like under 200bucks, so should this

the fonts dont seem that bad? or is it my old easily pleased eyes

69bb06609bfa705201e9cdd3ff53a6ad.image.800x532.jpg

545f023f3745dc3b58524bfb08c2a817.image.800x532.jpg

Or actually they look pretty shabby compared to the gen 's

10_0531_BR_Aviation.jpg

Not Surprize.. At least BR 01-93 box has second layer and I found complete full box all details like addtional strap etc..

Joshua just informed me that unfortunately the box set is not 1:1 per gen as it does not have the second layer that contains tools and a second strap...

• 2 weeks later...

With its digital functions it would be a highly practical beater, and the countdown bezel is extremely useful in everyday use IMO. Countdown answers "How many minutes until I promised I'd be back from the pub..." whereas elapsed time bezels merely answer "How long its been since I came to the pub.."

So hopefully a cheaper model will be offered :black_eye:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

As many will know, Watcheden has one at $150. Digi looks very wrong, but probably works. However its got "needle-pushers" rather than crown-control, so you need to "prepare" to use it by getting hold of a pointy object/pen :huh: and then fiddle with both hands to use it...

post-2870-0-49056100-1293407592.jpg

Watchedens version

Gen (what a nice piece of kit that is):

post-2870-0-37553600-1293400997.jpeg

Definitely the fashion-watch I've considered the most to get gen in 2010 :whistling:

.02$

mg

• 3 weeks later...