When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ive got a local offer for a gen 5513 !

ArkoN

Hi,

after the server crash, I`m happy that everything is working :-)

So a local dealer in Switzerland located at Basel, offers this one:

ROLEX OYSTER PERPETUAL from 1965

SUBMARINER REF. 5513 REG. 166X*** (ROGER MOORE)

in good condition, not polished, zertificate, box, kroko band, nato strap

post-18675-0-56337000-1294848539.jpg

post-18675-0-54894100-1294848540.jpg

post-18675-0-76440600-1294848538.jpg

Sorry got no better pictures right now.

What do u think, its real? (If I gonna buy it, anyway I`m going to take it to a local AD to have it checked)

What do u think is it worth?

Hard to tell what it's worth from a few photos. In your post, you said gen 5512 then in the body you said 5513. you can get some idea of values by going over to the Vintage Rolex market. Quite a few 5512's and 5513's come up for sale over there all the time. Looking back at your photos this is a non chronometer model. mybe some of the Rolex experts will chime in and give you more nformation. unless Switzerland is different, the AD won't give you and appraisal, but they can tell you if it is authentic. I doubt that you would find a rep watch in a jewelry store in Switzerland. The AD can also take off the caseback and it should tell you more about the model, date built and possibly dates of service.

For a mid 1960's 5513, with box set, papers and provenance; and from a European/Swiss dealer I would not be surpised at an 'asking price' of between £5 and £7k................. :whistling:

Certainly £4.5k to upper £6k is a UK/Euro dealer price from what I have seen. Low end price without box/papers. Later 1980's models will be £2.5 to £4k maybe?

Just my view.............sales price is something different.