When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I think i got scammed by a TZ member named Matt Z

dvn

DVN-

Call the local police. Each police station should have a fraud department.

BTW - My cousin is a Milwaukee cop. Ill give him a ring and see what he can do.

Thank you in advance triplehd for your help.

The name could be real but the address fake. did you send money using western union or paypal; I never to bank transfer or money order/ western union too risky. I simple rather not to buy.

Payment made using Bank money-wire

Working with DVN offline to capture additional info. Will then call my cousin who is a Milwaukee police officer to see if he can assist. BTW - my cousin is a hard-ass (in a good way), so if he can do something, believe me, he will.

Ill keep ya updated.

I don't think so. I think he got away with it too. I am mad but I could not do anything about it. My bank could not get the money back for me neither. I heard one of the victim Is a vp of bank and he could not do anything about it.

First thing I would have done is get together with the other 6 guys that got scammed.

$1800 is nasty but maybe not enough to get serious action from the law but $12,600 is serious crime.

If nothing else 7 guys (each with a couple of friends) knocking on your front door is going to cause a serious rethink in his get rich quick scheme.

ken

First thing I would have done is get together with the other 6 guys that got scammed.

$1800 is nasty but maybe not enough to get serious action from the law but $12,600 is serious crime.

If nothing else 7 guys (each with a couple of friends) knocking on your front door is going to cause a serious rethink in his get rich quick scheme.

ken

This doesnt work when you don't have the dood's address, Ken.

chalk it up as a lesson.

Ya it sucks when you pay money and dont receive anything, or when you receive something crappy not as pictured, which may as well be the same thing in my book. I'm sorry for you guys. :wounded1: Hope you can at least do something about it.

Edited by turnipz