When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Unscheduled downtime - Software error

Admin

Hi guys

Sorry for the unexpected downtime.

I am working on some changes for the forum and yesterday I was installing a new caching software on our webserver. Apparently this didn't go as planned, so the forum has been offline for some time. This has now been fixed. My apologies for any inconvenience caused to our members.

I just renewed my membership yesterday! I'm filing a PayPal dispute for the missing half-day. :bleh:

Do you need a witness? For a small fee I can provide a signed statement ;)

As always Admin THANK YOU for all you do behind the scenes...without you and the Team this place is nothing...

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just wanted to make a donation. Has the process changed? I'm asked to give detailed billing information now whereas last time I got simply redirected to PP.

This might scare of potential donors? It did scare of me. :)

Any help?

Valerian

Hmm...I just installed an update to the "store" software, so I'll have to look into this.

Still the same for me, I'm afraid. :black_eye:

Thanks for checking.

Val.

Try again now. You will probably get some error messages on top of the page, but you should be able to select payment method and then go through the checkout process.

Try again now. You will probably get some error messages on top of the page, but you should be able to select payment method and then go through the checkout process.

Indeed some horrible error messages appeared but it worked very well! Thanks for fixing it.

Still think it looks scary! :lol:

Val.

Still not working for me. :mellow:

Did you go via the Donate button on the Main Forums Page? I just entered my amount and clicked. Then those error messages appeared but I scrolled down unimpressed and there I could choose PP as payment method.

No worky? :mellow:

Val.

Did you go via the Donate button on the Main Forums Page? I just entered my amount and clicked. Then those error messages appeared but I scrolled down unimpressed and there I could choose PP as payment method.

No worky? :mellow:

Val.

I will give her another go Val by way of the donate button,thanks. :)

Not sure about you other guys but I am having trouble with posts especially if I edit

Everything gets bunched up and I get those random characters in between words etc

Plus I cannot attach files in PMs or posts

Any help would be appreciated but I am sure its in hand :)