When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Tudor Engraving Attempt

jmb

Damn!you spelled POLLEX wrong :drinks:

D'oh!!!!

Nick, that is the ultimate goal... This layout was taken from the case-back on my gen Prince Oysterdate.

About all I do is work and play with watch related crap. I'm so snowed under right now I can hardly breath!

...and all you wanna do is ride your bicycle? :)

J, if there's anything you can do for the caseback on my 7032, I'd like to be next in line after C!

I also had some bezel ideas, but I don't know if you can engrave a flared, round surface.

Looks like a great start indeed mate!! I'll be watching this thread for sure!

I'm seeing 5513 based snowflake case back problems starting to vanish in my crystal ball.. ;)

That's exactly what I'm thinkin too!

:)

Small Chinese three axis router. Once I started adding up the linear slides, ballscrews, motors, electronics, I would have been hard-pressed to build one for much cheaper.

Small Chinese three axis router. Once I started adding up the linear slides, ballscrews, motors, electronics, I would have been hard-pressed to build one for much cheaper.

Now that is a cool addition to the shop. Looking forward to seeing the results as you hone is your skills with the new tool.