When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best match for my 5508

elmo

I think the http://www.kingshowb...goods-4842.html ordered without a band will be the best daily were to replace my Gen 5508

I will add the British NATO

Is there a better match out there... see my pic

post-1378-0-62070900-1299722974.jpg

How about this one? I bought it for my MKII Kingston (Which hopefully will be delivered in my lifetime!!) Now it's on my wrist holding my newly acquired 6538. no photos yet. the watch in the photos by the way is a Doxa pre-sub 300. possibly the only one around, and if not one of only a handful in the world. It has been documented authentic by Doxa, is featured in a Doxa ad from the early 1960's, and is in Dr Peter Millar's book "A history of the Doxa Dive Watch"

P6120023a.jpg

P6120026a.jpg

I will ask again.....

Which DEALER has the best Vintage that would replicate my Genuine Rolex 5508 I shown in my post

Is Connie's the best?

I do not like wearing my genuine vintages, they are more for investment

I would like a replica that is most like my 5508 and I could "age" and "distress" to match the Rolex I keep in the safe

Recomendatons, please

I will ask again.....

Which DEALER has the best Vintage that would replicate my Genuine Rolex 5508 I shown in my post

Is Connie's the best?

I would like a replica that is most like my 5508 and I could "age" and "distress" to match the Rolex I keep in the safe

Recomendatons, please

Sorry,

Thought you were talking about the strap for your 5508. The one from Mrs king looks pretty nice.

Sorry,

Thought you were talking about the strap for your 5508. The one from Mrs king looks pretty nice.

Well panerai153

That told you! ;)

Marc.

Edited by marcl

I will ask again.....

Is Connie's the best?

Recomendatons, please

WTF?!!!

You will ask again? What's up with the newbie attitudes?

[censored] man. Search, check out the dealers then buy one. Or, Become a Platinum member and own your attitude.

Thanks Z

Based on the much appreciated education you provided, it appears there are no good daily-wear rep options for my genuine 5508

There may be but you won't find it asking like that. :bangin:

Marc.

Feel free to post your apology along with your donation.

It will probably be a long time before we hear form him again. In about a year or two:

'Do any of you plonkers know where I can get a replica Ferrari Enzo, I don't want to get my real one dirty' :shock:

Unreal, Marc.

Thanks for the information, found my dealer and watch

See you in couple years or when I need another rep...

K n o b jockey!

Edited by marcl

Awesome thread!

lol

I will ask again... Where can i get the perfect sub?

Thats priceless.

EDIT - If you have a gen 5508 why do you want a replica? I'd wear that gen and never take it off. If you want something anywhere near comparable as far as look and feel, you will need to get at least a Yuki case set and a good aftermarket dial, Yuki or better quality. Expect to pay $1200+ just for the parts.

dizz