When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new camer-bag from Bergie's

gioarmani

*camera-bag...damn typos...

Hello again!

A few weeks ago I found a piece I wanted online but questioned the quality/reliability of the supplier, so I sent Ken (over @ Bergie's) a message asking if he could source a better one for me. In a few hours he had sent back pictures & pricing & I decided to snap it up.

About a week or so ago, I received my new bag (I added a camera-bag insert from eBay in order to turn this particular piece of LV luggage into a proper camera-bag).

The color is spot-on to the gen, the stitching is even & beautiful, and the details from the hardware to the engravings on the locks & whatnot are all top-notch. Money quite well-spent, in my opinion, but feel free to judge for yourself.

Here's the new Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Roadster:

L1010372.jpg

L1010398.jpg

L1010402.jpg

L1010405.jpg

L1010390.jpg

L1010393.jpg

L1010406.jpg

L1010381.jpg

L1010377.jpg

Bergies's goods can be found here:

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/127-bergies/

Trust me--the merchandise & service are fantastic--I've bought a slew of Zegna & Armani shirts, suits, luggage, purses for my girl, etc. I've never been disappointed.

Enjoy!

Edited by gioarmani

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks.

Yes, I just queried "camera bag insert" on ebay & bought this one.

That's correct--the $600 11-16 Tokina is a bit slower than it's $2K Nikon counterpart, but it's actually a clearer picture. There's also a Nikon 50mm f1.4, and a Sigma 28mm f1.8.

I've also added a new Leica DLUX 5, and a 1936 Leica II D to this too.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just received this same bag.. was packaged veery very tight how did u get it all stiff and ironed out, did u iron it?

Stuff it full of something that will pad it out to it's intended shape - towels, plastic bags, etc. and put it in the sun or a warm room (inside a car in the sun might work nicely). The creases will be gone in half a day.