When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg C1

KB

I guess I'm a bit lost with you saying 'This Site". Are we talking about the dealers here, or the Admin? I'm not sure that "This Site" sells watches. If possible, be a bit more specific or did you intend to LINK?

:lol::whistling:

This is a very long and ongoing saga carried over from the previous RWG forum John... If you have time to waste, I'm sure a search will bring you to the font of info about this project.

Ok Jon no prob, to tell the truth this thread is to my way of finding out if there is something wrong.

Either there is a number of us in the same position which would suggest bad management on the other sites behalf or there is only one or two of us that have been deliberately targeted and that is theft.

Once I have determined which it is I can then decide my course of action.

Ken

I thought we had a donation fund and all the ppl who lost money were refunded? And then there were those who either donated half or the full amount of their loss on the watch as well as I can recall?

I was under the impression everyone had been refunded... or am I mistaken?

I thought we had a donation fund and all the ppl who lost money were refunded? And then there were those who either donated half or the full amount of their loss on the watch as well as I can recall?

I was under the impression everyone had been refunded... or am I mistaken?

As you stated some of us donated all the cost of the watch.

When Blade came back he started shipping them out again, first to those who donated all the cost and then to others, I donated all the cost and did not receive a watch when Blade started sending them out and I can tell you I am truely pissed about it too.

I helped in good faith so I don't expect to be stabbed in the back now.

Ken

Ken, you really should post that all members who requested a refund from our RWG Watch fund has received their refund. Many members have received both a refund from the donations made by the RWG members (that would be THIS RWG!) and then got a watch on top of it....

Of course T, my point was that with some people double dipping so to speak there is absolutely no excuse for the old site not to deliver my watch. other than I find myself out of favour with a certain group who seem to call the shots over there.

Ken

Of course T, my point was that with some people double dipping so to speak there is absolutely no excuse for the old site not to deliver my watch. other than I find myself out of favour with a certain group who seem to call the shots over there.

Ken

As told you already haven't received a watch either... but it would be interesting if the members who received a refund from us and the watch from the old site are willing to donate the refund in the sake of the board or in order to pay back the ones who donated some money...

If i have received a refund and the money i would have send the refund back... but maybe most members wouldn't do so...

Well, just for the record; no members have offered to return the refund after they received the watch.

I`ve read your sentence a couple off times and i`m quite shocked by it. So there are members here who have recieved there watch (after waiting a very long time) and did not pay the refund back????

Thats so wrong :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

If i think this is wrong how about the guy who donated $2000.

How disheartening! As an observer from the sidelines (I thought about buying into RWG Collaboration1 but held back) I hoped this matter had been put to bed.

It may have been better if the watches never surfaced because now we have a separate problem. I hope those who received refunds AND watches either pay back what they got (especially in the light of the recent funding blip here at RWGII) or sell their watches if they don't want them anymore and put the proceeds in the pot.

First of all I am sorry to hear that some people still didn't receive a RWG C1 watch.I felt it only fair, I like others who wanted to give something back,regardless for how small a donation to the people who lost out.(Without rubing salt in I was one of the lucky one who received a watch)

More importantly I find it sad,annoying and just a little disgusting that some of US have taken both the money and later received a watch,without returning the money.

Correct me if I have this wrong.They should hang their heads.

So it seems that two other members of our Admin have not received their watch, could this mean that the, not so squeaky clean, old site used these watches to bater support..............only sent them to the people who they thought might return to the fold? <_<

Ken

Wow, this Saga never dies....

I did not know that Blade actually sent out rest of the watches. May be I can get mine replaced since it came with chipped face.

Anyhow, if someone did receive the watch and kept the donated money also, then such action can't be any better than Blade's. At least, he delivered rest of'em.

Something to think about. Hmmm :g:

Wow, this Saga never dies....

I did not know that Blade actually sent out rest of the watches. May be I can get mine replaced since it came with chipped face.

Anyhow, if someone did receive the watch and kept the donated money also, then such action can't be any better than Blade's. At least, he delivered rest of'em.

Something to think about. Hmmm :g:

But this is the point you had a chipped crystal, someone else had one die soon after receiving it and as stated there are 3 Admin members here that are empty handed, would it not have been fair to address these issues before sending them to people who had already been paid out? <_<

Ken