When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jetmid Today

omni

As I get older I like to keep my research skills honed so I thought I'd tackle Jetmid once again for nostalgia as the really, really oldtimers of around 2005 would always wonder what happened to James Dearth. Having saved my previous research of Jetmid's outrageous braggadocio postings on other websites of the same era, I had his profile and background down pretty tight. So four years have passed since my last investigation, and now that facebook is the new norm, its also a great place to mine info.

First to take you back to some of my previous research I'll pull up two very old posts:

December 3rd,2006

December 15, 2007

Okay, his brother is Chad Dearth, owner of KC Trends Motorsports in Kansas City. (Chad Dearth's Facebook)

James' birthday makes him 32 now, he graduated 1998 from Shawnee Mission North High School, Kansas City. (James Dearth Facebook)

You will notice on both brothers' facebook pages, they have matching interest, namely KC Trends, and they are both listed as friends on each other's page. It would support his claim they are brothers.

Now what is James Dearth's listed occupation today? Fry cook at McDonalds...............

I would like to advise not to hound the guy, he never did come back after the famous thread he instigated and I believe he has paid his due enough just in karma. Well, that should do for another few years gents. 8)

Good stuff. Another forum I read has/had its own Jetmid of sorts. It's just hilarious how these situations all seem to go the same. Once these jokers start making outrageous claims, someone inevitably checks up on them and things come crashing down all around... In the case of this guy on the other forum, he was the CEO of his own political polling firm and had worked closely with GOP presidential candidates dating back to Reagan, lived an exclusive gated community in DC neighbored by powerful politicians, had three successful grown children and numerous grand children, had dabbled in standup comedy, had all sorts of connections with network television execs, etc. The truth: he worked at Home Depot, lived in a trailer with a car port on the outskirts of DC, only had one child who was attending the local community college and zero grand children, and liked to watch a lot of television. (And, no, I wasn't involved in the research that exposed him). :wounded1:

Now that took some reading...but was worth it just for that thing that jumped into the screen shot of the bedroom... ;)

Just to clear up my confusion...is DongWong any connection to Jetmid or was he just another billy bullsh itter? and only held up for comparison?

I never realised Gio could get so emotive....

or indeed anybody could be as obnoxious in type as these guys....I can see why it sits firmly in the memory of you guys !!

Good stuff. Another forum I read has/had its own Jetmid of sorts. It's just hilarious how these situations all seem to go the same. Once these jokers start making outrageous claims, someone inevitably checks up on them and things come crashing down all around... In the case of this guy on the other forum, he was the CEO of his own political polling firm and had worked closely with GOP presidential candidates dating back to Reagan, lived an exclusive gated community in DC neighbored by powerful politicians, had three successful grown children and numerous grand children, had dabbled in standup comedy, had all sorts of connections with network television execs, etc. The truth: he worked at Home Depot, lived in a trailer with a car port on the outskirts of DC, only had one child who was attending the local community college and zero grand children, and liked to watch a lot of television. (And, no, I wasn't involved in the research that exposed him). :wounded1:

Well i had ya fooled for a little while. 8)

Im pretty sure he works at his own franchise Mac located in his own Jet.

FB does not accomodate for that much info.

Ah, but you can give the guy credit for trying his hand at several avenues. Carwrapping, bannersigns, lighting........Check what he left up on MySpace over 2 years ago, lots of info and photos. Interesting thing happened since I posted this, over at RWG1.1, Dingle posted a youtube video from the Kansas City Trend Site with James in it. Immediately the video was pulled from youtube, makes you tend to think he's still lurking. If the stuff starts getting pulled immediately off of MySpace and the Facebook changes quickly, that will cement that theory.

What about this Daunwaun from 2006? Just finished reading the thread, what an a-s-s-h-a-t :)

He was a guy from Toronto, Canada, probably still is........maybe Dave123's neighbor. :lol: He was pretty prolific on the rolexforums.com, up to 2,265 posts, but you'd have to join to research further, not interested. He is not the same 19 year old black dude of the same Daun Waun Facebook page. Besides, Jetmid was just fun, Daunwaun was just an A-hole genuine watch guy snob.

Bergies wouldn't mind carrying the girl modeling the shirt Nanuq :D

I'm guessing that James is somewhat a bitter little brother.

Not only does Chad have the money and brains but it looks like James lost out on the looks department too. :animal_rooster:

Ken