When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All 3 rep forums having issues right now..

Dave123

˙uooooooooooooooooos pooƃ ǝq ןןıʍ ʇı ʞuıɥʇ

I agree, I think it will be good soon to. ;)

Has anyone thought that it could just be a disgruntled customer, I speak from first hand experience when I say there are some real wacko's out there who would see this as a justified way to get even.

Yes, this has serious traction. Perhaps a banned scammer, or someone who fell victim to a scam. :good:

Ya but 3 forums,certain dealers....seems alot,being disgruntled at Angus for example and going after him i could see,but other dealers and the forums?...i would think its a forum member personally,maybe an admin somewhere...

RWG here with Thomas seems to handle this kind of thing without breaking a sweat,RG doesn't have Thomas,as we can clearly see.If someone can cripple RG like this,i could see it happening again once RG goes back up,hope this stuff isnt overly expensive for them to fix...

well RWG may be back up now but it sounds like RG is doing some very much needed fixes from the original crash over a year ago... I still haven't received email notifications and haven't been able to change my avatar even... theres a lot of serious problems with RG so I'm not surprised at all that they're still down trying to sort it out...

Is it a coincidence that the Lizamoon attack was launched around the same time? About a million websites have been affected:

SEATTLE (Reuters) - More than one million website addresses have been compromised by a sophisticated hacking attack that injects code into sites that link to a fraudulent software sales operation.

The mass attack has managed to inject malicious code into websites' links by gaining access to the servers running the databases that power the Internet, according to the technology security company that discovered it.

Websense, which first found evidence of the attack earlier this week, has called it 'LizaMoon,' after the name of the site the malicious code first directed its researchers to.

On that site and others, users are shown a warning from 'Windows Stability Center' -- posing as a Microsoft Corp security product -- that there are problems with their computer and are urged to pay for software to fix it.

Microsoft has no product of that name. The company did not immediately have a comment on the attack.

Websense said some Web addresses related to Apple Inc's iTunes service were compromised. Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment.