When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thursday Wristies.....show'em

LeSentier

Amazing shot of that 5512, PS! 1016 on the beach:

@LHOOQ thanks mate! I'm also always wondering where do you get all these stunning places you put in scene with your watches? Are you on holidays or are you just living in a beautiful place? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:shock: NICE ! Where did you got this greenie ! Customized ? I'm still waiting for the Ultimate Green Ceramic Sub (ref: Reference 116610 LV: Bracelet 97200) :Jumpy: , but nothing in sight for instance.Thanks for sharing.Xel B)

@xelorrolex If you talking about my new 5512, it came from directly FxrAndy, I love his kind of insert, really ad a great feel to the watch! It's even better looking in person.. :good:

@LHOOQ thanks mate! I'm also always wondering where do you get all these stunning places you put in scene with your watches? Are you on holidays or are you just living in a beautiful place? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Almost all of my outdoor shots are taken while I'm traveling, and I usually bring a trio of watches. When I'm working, well.. That's why so many of my pictures are taken indoors, at night, and with artificial lighting!

Time to start saving for a return to Paris...

You seem to be traveling to beautiful places then :D Your working shots a really great also, sadly will working I can only do some iPhone4 shots

photo1yda.jpg

You gotta save, this way we will maybe have a chance to make a shooting trip together in Paris :drinks: