When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I know old news but came across this picture, rep this please ;-)

wimpie007

The new ones from Baselworld look pretty similar, only the dial seems not be as shiny. I tried on a LM at the local Omega Boutique some time ago and I have to say it looks pretty stunning in the flesh! I'm not too sure about the dial for daily use, though. It's really, really blingy and very similar to the GMTIIC's bezel.

Here's a bad picture from Basel, the watch pictured supposedly is the new 42mm version with 8500 caliber . Size wise pretty similar, only about one mm thicker, 15,7mm if I remember correctly and with display back (the 8500 is beautiful so I won't say anything about tool watches ;)).

post-24760-0-84156400-1301994717.jpg

The new ones from Baselworld look pretty similar, only the dial seems not be as shiny. I tried on a LM at the local Omega Boutique some time ago and I have to say it looks pretty stunning in the flesh! I'm not too sure about the dial for daily use, though. It's really, really blingy and very similar to the GMTIIC's bezel.

Here's a bad picture from Basel, the watch pictured supposedly is the new 42mm version with 8500 caliber . Size wise pretty similar, only about one mm thicker, 15,7mm if I remember correctly and with display back (the 8500 is beautiful so I won't say anything about tool watches ;)).

Humm...

The bracelet seems very different, too... It's using screws, and there are tabs for opening the clasp, not buttons.

Let's hope all that gets rep'd soon!

finally!!! screw pin on bracelet !!!!!! a lot easier to adjust than the current @*&#@ pin on omega bracelet.

• 1 month later...

I tried the liquid metal on today at an AD and it is gorgeous, the AR is invisable and realy makes the dial pop. The one i tried on did not have a display back and im told its a limited peice of 1948. I will be on this one if they rep it as i nearly dropped over 3k on the gen today, only the thought of the kicking my touble and strife would give me put me off!

Think a rep is in the future?

If ther is a marked there will be a rep :drinks: so yes if thers is a new OMEGA it will be repped...its a law of replica nature..but just a reasonable rep.....and then in three, four years the 1:1 version :drinks: