When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My dream Speedmaster

tabularasa415

Clearly the "holy grail", built only in 1987 and in most probably less than 1500 units. It is the perfect Speedmaster: Moonwatch case, automatic movement, date, 24h hand at 12 o'clock...

speedyautomaticlv7.jpg

Followed by the Mark IV, a classic that should be appreciated more:

three-quarters_740.jpg

and of course the classic moonwatch.

ST4: You could make a pretty good MK40 franken out of a cartel Triple Date Speedy. Last time I checked, the dial and hands could be easily ordered, and it would be a snap to fit them onto the rep's 7750.

My dream Speedmaster is CK2915:

663575488_PUXUp-X3.jpg

What a gorgeous speedy! I'm not normally one for straps but that one is perfect.

• 5 months later...

ST4: You could make a pretty good MK40 franken out of a cartel Triple Date Speedy. Last time I checked, the dial and hands could be easily ordered, and it would be a snap to fit them onto the rep's 7750.

My dream Speedmaster is CK2915:

663575488_PUXUp-X3.jpg

I think I found the watch I need to work on for the ST19-02 movement I have. I see a few cases, question if, what dial and hands.

E

My dream Speedy is also the CK2915 from 1957 but i got the second best to that one the Speedmaster 1957 Re-Issue:

Congratulations, Stefan! I've wanted a'57 Reissue ever since... oh, about 5 seconds after buying my 3570.50. I've been looking at them a lot more often in the past few months, but I'm biding my time...

It will look really good on brown leather, too!