When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Believe You Could Call This a Must Read Post

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had the cash to spare, I'd be down for a piece of the action, as this kind of thing is too good to not get in on. Alas, I don't even have the cash to buy a new strap for my Heritage, let along this kind of dollar :bangin: Gonna love seeing how this ends up though, Bill, kudos for injecting some life into the forum :victory::thumbsupsmileyanim:

If I had the cash to spare, I'd be down for a piece of the action, as this kind of thing is too good to not get in on. Alas, I don't even have the cash to buy a new strap for my Heritage, let along this kind of dollar :bangin: Gonna love seeing how this ends up though, Bill, kudos for injecting some life into the forum :victory::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey TeeJay,

What kind of strap you looking for?

What does that watch look like - how wide are the lugs?

Bill

It's a real action thread! Great stuff, Bill! Sadly my funds do not permit taking part in the adventure. But you sure fuel the forum with some new energy! Keep it up, mate! :Jumpy:

Val.

Hey Val,

Good to hear from you.

In these troubled economic times, we can all understand cash flow shortage. I wouldn't have been surprised if nobody was in a position to risk any real money on a "pig in a poke" kind of game. A lot of people sent me emails regarding the duplicate MBWs I have been letting go and I know there are a lot of people out there who just don't have the funds to buy things Momma ain't gonna agree that they need.

Things are tight all over - it's nice of you to say Hi, glad to see you're still around. There's some of the old regulars that seem to have disappeared.

Bill

Hey TeeJay,

What kind of strap you looking for?

What does that watch look like - how wide are the lugs?

Bill

This is the strap in question, it's to replace the existing (and less accurate) 22mm NATO strap which I found a while back, which I feel is still a nice complement to the watch, even though it lacks the grey stripes, which are on the original Tudor NATO :)

DSCN3763.jpg

Oh, it is! B)

Many thanks, bro :tu::drinks: Absolutely love how the Heritage looks on the (not 100% accurate) NATO, and equally pretty happy with the tattoo machine (which I've re-built and tweaked a bit since the photo was taken :whistling: ) I still can't believe that I left it (with the rest of my equipment) at a friends house, after tattooing them Friday :bangin:

This is the strap in question, it's to replace the existing (and less accurate) 22mm NATO strap which I found a while back, which I feel is still a nice complement to the watch, even though it lacks the grey stripes, which are on the original Tudor NATO :)

DSCN3763.jpg

I think I have a black and gray Nato - if I do, I'll send it to you.

Send me an email @ TJGladeRaider@aol.com

Lemme look.

Bill

I think I have a black and gray Nato - if I do, I'll send it to you.

Send me an email @ TJGladeRaider@aol.com

Lemme look.

Bill

Thanks for the offer, Bill, but I already have a black and grey NATO myself. This watch needs a 22mm strap, rather than 20mm. I'm pretty happy with the strap which I've got on it at the moment, but when someone found the other NATO which was even closer to the correct Tudor strap, well, that went on my 'to buy' list :thumbsupsmileyanim: The offer really is very much appreciated though :good::drinks:

Check StrapCode (they have a ebay store, too). They have a lot of NATO straps... I have never done business with them nor do I know about their quality but I know they are out there.

Thanks for the suggestion :good: I gave them a look, but they didn't have the specific one I'm looking for, but it's no problem, as this place sells one which is pretty much identical to the Tudor strap :)

Thanks for the offer, Bill, but I already have a black and grey NATO myself. This watch needs a 22mm strap, rather than 20mm. I'm pretty happy with the strap which I've got on it at the moment, but when someone found the other NATO which was even closer to the correct Tudor strap, well, that went on my 'to buy' list :thumbsupsmileyanim: The offer really is very much appreciated though :good::drinks:

No problem!

Bill

Ummm... is this like the song that never ends? Will it go on and on, my friends?

Nope. Today is Tuesday - As much as I have enjoyed this thread, I'm looking forward to the dramatic end myself!

At 9AM Friday morning my time (Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise), I'm going to see who bought this watch. At this point, several people have put some serious money on the table, so I'm not going to announce what's in the bag - I think that's the buyer's privilege.

Now, to be clear, the winner will not be determined by whatever time I make it to the forum - since the posts are time stamped, the last offer before or at 9AM my time bought the watch. I do intend to try very hard to be watching the board at that moment.

Assuming the winner pay's the RWG Admin straight away, I'll have this watch in FedEx to someone for Monday morning delivery.

This has been fun and it is certainly going to be more fun - thanks for playing (and making it possible for Thomas to get the baby some shoes)!

I am going to hit send as the clock turns 9:00 so we can do a time check.

Bid big - you won't get this opportunity again!

Bill