When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Believe You Could Call This a Must Read Post

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap thats awesome man!! I haven't heard of them before! Normally braille watches are really boring and nasty, but that sounds REALLY nice!! No Idea how I missed that, must have been during one of my hospital stays!

Thanks so much man, that was really good of you!! Think once my bank account recovers from this wee bit of fun, I'll get myself one of those!!

Thanks again C, very cool indeed!!

Sixx :bones:

Holy crap thats awesome man!! I haven't heard of them before! Normally braille watches are really boring and nasty, but that sounds REALLY nice!! No Idea how I missed that, must have been during one of my hospital stays!

Thanks so much man, that was really good of you!! Think once my bank account recovers from this wee bit of fun, I'll get myself one of those!!

Thanks again C, very cool indeed!!

Crap, just heard the bit where it said they didn't get enough backing to make it!!

Might email them anyways and find out if they made any proto types they would be willing to sell!!

you're very welcome buddy. i even pm'd you about this, but your box was full. popular bastard. ya, they didn't get the backing but may be still moving forward with it. i'd be interested to know the outcome. good luck!