When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6239 dw daytona.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Just got in today but not my style!

Watch is very nice made feels great on the wrist but NO its not for me!

Here is a fast iphone pic, bettet pics in a day or two! This one will be traded for somthing more i like!

4e465fb3-4ab7-e38e.jpg

Ps. Dont mind my foot :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

what do you dislike about it? Personaly, I think DW noticeably screws up the subdials & the crown logo.

I think its the chrono watches that i dont like, i like the simpler rolex watches!

I have also a strange problem with Cosmographs,

I like to build, I like to take photos, I like the cosmetic/vintage apparence image,

but when I wear that kind of watch, I feel something is vrong. Not my style, doesn't match with my clothes/style of life/what-I-have-in-my-brain... etc.etc

doesn't match with me. Even after many beers.

Just got in today but not my style!

Watch is very nice made feels great on the wrist but NO its not for me!

Here is a fast iphone pic, bettet pics in a day or two! This one will be traded for somthing more i like!

4e465fb3-4ab7-e38e.jpg

Ps. Dont mind my foot :)

Something is wrong with that picture??? WHy is the hour totalizer @4 if the chrono is off?

I think its the chrono watches that i dont like, i like the simpler rolex watches!

If you don't like chronos then why did you get another? Based on your other posts it seems you really like your 7032.

Something is wrong with that picture??? WHy is the hour totalizer @4 if the chrono is off?

Odd indeed about that subdial.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

If you don't like chronos then why did you get another? Based on your other posts it seems you really like your 7032.

Aaa the 7032 is another thing, that one is sporty and that one i realy like :)

I think it looks great, and -shiny subdials aside- I believe that's one of DW's better 7750 dials. But if it's not for you, then that's that.

Have you got a 1655? It's vintage, sporty, not a chrono, and orange. I hear it looks great with tiny bare feet. :v:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Have you got a 1655? It's vintage, sporty, not a chrono, and orange. I hear it looks great with tiny bare feet. :v:

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Sounds like this watch uses the old Asian 7750 modified copy with the subdial hand connected with and tracking the main hours hand.

Its possible to reset to the start position at 12, but the hand will run again.

Its not the little white plastic spur

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Sounds like this watch uses the old Asian 7750 modified copy with the subdial hand connected with and tracking the main hours hand.

Its possible to reset to the start position at 12, but the hand will run again.

Its not the little white plastic spur

I think your right! When i reset everything is ok, but it runs again :)

I think your right! When i reset everything is ok, but it runs again :)

The brake may be misaligned or worn, which allows the hour totalizer (lower subdial) to run when the stopwatch function is not in use. To verify this, you will need to have the watch properly serviced. Because that hand is not tracking the hour hand, I do not think it is 1 of those older Seagull copies.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ok thanks for the info fred. I think i will trade it becuse its not my typ of watch anyway, maybe someone will pick it up that knows about this and can fix it :) i check the time today also and still it keeps perfect time, that is btw good :)

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Storm :) you should see my wife NOW she is good looking ;)

If you have somthing for trade m8 just pm me, im en eu but can ship world wide!