When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

John Mayer Concert - Pam With Steel Band

Category 5

More importantly, how did you like his show?? I saw him playing with Herbie Hancock and the Headhunters at Bonnaroo in 2005. He is a guitar virtuoso, but does look like a muppet.

He was fantastic live. One of the best you'll see. His mix was excellent as well. Oddly enough, Sheryl Crow followed him up and her mix was terrible. I guess that's the difference between yound engineers right out of school, and long time rock sound guys with blown out ears!

Oh yeah...now that I think about it he wasn't wearing a steel strap. I don't know why I got that in my head.

Loved his last CD - Trio.

Disappointed in the latest - Continuum

Better cuts on current CD came from Trio anyway; Gravity and Vultures.

Only mediocre cover of Hendrix - Bold as Love.

After Trio I expected a much better CD from him than Continuum.

Must be that marijuana vaporizer he has been hitting lately.

Either needs more of it, or less of it, don't know which.

His main PAM that he wears all the time is a Fiddy. He has a ton of different ones though, he is a collector. He has multiple Big Pilots, platinum and all.

His Fiddy has been around for awhile, can be seen on many different bands. I doubt the Fiddy was on a bracelet though, I'm guessing that was another PAM. He lately has had his Fiddy on a military style strap, one with leather underneath the caseback as well.

But yeah, the guy has a TON of watches, at least over a half a million worth. They are all so nice. He used to wear a Daytona a lot too.

Here's some more shots of it:

131602-19057.png131602-19058.png131602-19059.png131602-19060.png

Edited by Joshua

Thanks Joshua. That is a pretty weird, and interesting strap he has on that one!

His main PAM that he wears all the time is a Fiddy. He has a ton of different ones though, he is a collector. He has multiple Big Pilots, platinum and all.

His Fiddy has been around for awhile, can be seen on many different bands. I doubt the Fiddy was on a bracelet though, I'm guessing that was another PAM. He lately has had his Fiddy on a military style strap, one with leather underneath the caseback as well.

But yeah, the guy has a TON of watches, at least over a half a million worth. They are all so nice. He used to wear a Daytona a lot too.

Here's some more shots of it:

132128-18941.png132128-18942.png132128-18943.png132128-18944.png

I'll agree with Randy that Mayer's old stuff used to be better, I have not listened to him much these days. I was at his concert about a couple to 3 years ago, when he was the opening act for Counting Crows. Mayer got a lot of screams from the ladies, it would appear that he is a popular man. But having Jessica Simpson around his arms, I don't know if that is saying much, to be honest. She is a nice eye candy to a point, but not much beyond that. But yes, give props to the man having good taste in watches for sure.

I'll agree with Randy that Mayer's old stuff used to be better, I have not listened to him much these days. I was at his concert about a couple to 3 years ago, when he was the opening act for Counting Crows. Mayer got a lot of screams from the ladies, it would appear that he is a popular man. But having Jessica Simpson around his arms, I don't know if that is saying much, to be honest. She is a nice eye candy to a point, but not much beyond that. But yes, give props to the man having good taste in watches for sure.

lol, you don't keep much up on the celebrity news eh? The whole Simpson thing never happened, it was a publicity stunt by Simpson's publicist.

Definitely a Texan...

136643-18072.jpg

I dunno if that's good or bad, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn she is hooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttt. Of course she's got the intelligence of a piece of toast (remembering the whole "chicken by the sea" tuna).....but I couldn't care less about that......insanely hot (however much that pic is photoshopped, lol).

lol, you don't keep much up on the celebrity news eh? The whole Simpson thing never happened, it was a publicity stunt by Simpson's publicist.

you are right, I am out of it. I keep up to a certain extent. That just reminds me that I have to order some tabloid mags. thanks for the explanation! :D