When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What ladies watch rep would you recommend

bumroxas

What to recommend depends a lot on what she likes. Is she into larger or smaller watches? I can't get my fife to wear anything larger than 33mm. So her favorite is her Omega Constellation followed closely by her Lady Datejust. Both are very well built. The connie takes a real beating too and seems to be holding up well.

Guest Carl

Don't assume that she will like just what you like, only "smaller".

From personal experience a Cariter quartz rep or two has worked the best for me. Ladies do not seem to like watches that they have to wind or wear every day to keep running. Go with quartz. The most elegant leather straps seem to be best accepted.

If your lady runs several miles a day, dives and kayaks on weekends, do not even consider a rep; get her a low end gen tool watch for a few hundred bucks and go on from there.

Carl

Like the j12's or not,if it says "Chanel" on it,women like it,if not then she is the odd one that wears Harley davidson sweaters,drives a Mustang and can drink me under the table,some of the guys here are married to those... :lol:

The PP24's are great as well,just get replacement bracelets with one,they get scratched up easily,and yes,only quartz with womens watches.

Good luck man..

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a look at Timesshop and found a number of promising looking Chopard watches.

Personally my instruction is to find one which has no ticking hand and probably no bling. Liked the Gold Cartier Ballon Bleu but was turned off by it saying Stainless Steel on the back.

As to PP24, any experience with the straps?

I do not recommend a rep for your better half!

M8, she deservs a gen nothing ells!!!

I agree with this. I have only bought the PP24 and j12 ladies rep. THE PP24 is good but I was so dissapointed with the quality of the j12 that i practiced my dremeling and fine tool work on it trying to debrand it. Needless to say, it's now just a pile of junk.

I'm about to pick up a Gen Oris Queen of Diamonds for the missus. It's a nice, sturdy and pretty watch. It's only worth about the cost of 3-4 decent reps. A good trial for her first auto.

Cartier Ballon Bleu is a great Ladies rep .. as is the Cartier Pasha Sea Timer in SS band (not rubber)

Your woman needs to help you find this by looking at the choices, and deciding what she likes.

Rolex Datejust with salmon dial? Blue dial? There are so many choices.

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried for years to find a rep of a SS Rolex oyster or Date, just something simple with an oyster bracelet, silver face, smooth bezel. Haven't had any success yet. But then I'm looking in questionable places (Mexico). All they have there are gaudy crappy reps with lots of faux gold and faux diamonds.

Would love a point in the right direction for better selections...

Mrs B in her Narikka J12 and custom 2.5ct Diamond engagement ring I had made for her

That's an awesome J12, would like to find one like it for my better half. Who sells one like that?

I found a few similar over on Joshua's site, but nothing quite as great as this one.