When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Rwg Lottery

Admin

Time for a new lottery and this time we have everybodys favorite prizes; watches!!!

2 beautiful watches donated to RWG by Omni and Trusty. Thank you very much to both of you!!!!

Click here to see the prizes

On top of this we are also giving 2 lucky winners 5 tickets for the next lottery.

We have 170 ticket @ $5 each this time. The lottery will be closed and the winners will be drawn automatically by the lottery script as soon as all tickets have been sold and payment confirmations on all tickets have been received.

You can find the RWG Lottery here:

http://lottery.rwg.cc

This is also the page where you can find more info about the lottery; how many tickets have been sold, prizes, etc. If you participated in the previous lottery all you need to to is use the information you registered the last time, log in and start selecting your ticket numbers :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you have not participated in the lottery, you need to do this;

1. Register

http://lottery.rwg.cc/register.htm

Fill in your preferes username and a REAL e-mailadress. Our automated lottery script sends the winner notification e-mail to the adress you have provided here

2. Log in

http://lottery.rwg.cc

Enter the username and e-mailadress you just registered

3. Select your ticket numbers.

By holding down the CTRL-button, you can select as many as you want.

4. Pay

Continue to pay via paypal

5. That's it. Now cross your fingers and wait until all tickets are sold. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you have any problems at all, please contact me by PM here or e-mail me at admin@rwg.cc and I'll help you out.

Good luck to all of you!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPS.....MAJOR glitch by me...Since I had to close the previous lottery early I had set the "tickets to be sold"-limit to 50, so the script just went ahead and closed the lottery early....Sorry about that guys. Please disregard any winners-emails etc. I'll have to reset the current lottery and manually add the tickets sold so far....

:blush:

T

OPS.....MAJOR glitch by me...Since I had to close the previous lottery early I had set the "tickets to be sold"-limit to 50, so the script just went ahead and closed the lottery early....Sorry about that guys. Please disregard any winners-emails etc. I'll have to reset the current lottery and manually add the tickets sold so far....

T

Do you need us to email you the payment invoice or anything as proof of purchase?

T

NO :(:(

I got a mail saying I won the IWC box set.. I was exstatic until I read this post.

No chance I'll win twice in a row.

Do you need us to email you the payment invoice or anything as proof of purchase?

No, I have all the numbers from the paypal-receipts, so we should be good.

NO :(:(

I got a mail saying I won the IWC box set.. I was exstatic until I read this post.

No chance I'll win twice in a row.

Again, TERRIBLE sorry. Stupid mistake on my part.....

:(

I can't even register for the lottery. Just get a log in prompt when I go to the registration page...

I've closed to lottery until I have updated it with the sold tickets. I'll post here again when it is open for business again.

Again, to all of you who received a winning notification. I am terrible sorry about this :(