When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I have come to the conclusion...I Hate people!

kdspiv

Yes, you have indeed read that correctly.

After my day today I have come to believe some simple truths.

I hate Ebay - Really? Seriously? This piece of %#@*& is the same one you had in the pic?

I hate Craigslist - Do I even HAVE to give ANY explanation to this statement?

I HATE paypal - ball washing bastards!

And also,

About me - I will go out of my way to make good on a deal and not even come close to screwing some one over. This is because I whole heartedly believe that Karma is a vindictive bloodsucking [censored] who is just waiting for you to THINK about screwing someone over so she can assrape you with salad tongs. BUT, it seems that not EVERYONE believes in karma and there for she doesn't do a damn thing to these people who scam you with out a moments hesitation. Why is it SO FRIGGIN HARD TO BE HONEST???? If you have a track record with me I would make payment plans, help out at my expense if it breaks, and just generally help a brother out. So is it really worth it to you to screw me over for a single deal?!?! Geesh!

About people - I have had it backwards this whole time. The truth is this: If some one is willing to lie about something small then they SURE AS HELL are going to lie about something big!!!!!! NOT the other way around! If some one is willing to lie about $5 to cover their ass we say "well its only 5 bucks so it was just a little lie". Oh kiss my ass! If some one is willing to lie to keep from paying $5 then what in the hell is going to keep them honest when they have to pull $500 out of their ass? Am I wrong here folks?

And I am sure you are asking "What pray tell does this have to do with watches?"

Simple..

What kind of [censored] goes to a gym and steals a fake watch out of a locker?!?!?!? Not even a good fake! Really? The only watch I have? you couldnt leave it alone? It was one step up from saying Shiterland!!!! C'mon, really? you couldn't tell it was fake? I hope it turns your arm green and causes your [censored] to fall off! Stupid thieves.

Sorry, I. was doing some serious venting here.

If your venting is always of this literary calibre, you vent away. I vote this Post of the Day, and agree wholeheartedly - people are dicks.

Edited by subbiesrock

The unfortunate reality we face is that there actually is no Karma. Sometimes, I think it would be nice if there was a supernatural system outside of the Universe taking score of all of the good and bad things people do, and then dishing out some sweet sweet justice should there be a significant imbalance in either direction, but the truth is that there isn't.

It's a shame that people have the capacity to be such dicks, and further, that we even need a form of human control such as telling people they will be punished for doing bad things, rather than simply doing the right, decent, honourable thing because it simply makes perfect sense to do so.

Just my $0.02... OP is still Post of the Day in my book :)

The unfortunate reality we face is that there actually is no Karma. Sometimes, I think it would be nice if there was a supernatural system outside of the Universe taking score of all of the good and bad things people do, and then dishing out some sweet sweet justice should there be a significant imbalance in either direction, but the truth is that there isn't.

It's a shame that people have the capacity to be such dicks, and further, that we even need a form of human control such as telling people they will be punished for doing bad things, rather than simply doing the right, decent, honourable thing because it simply makes perfect sense to do so.

Just my $0.02... OP is still Post of the Day in my book :)

I can see your position and believe your post holds a good degree of insight. And I am tempted to agree with you. But my inuitive understanding of the universe still holds me to the belief of karma. Now whether or not my belief in karma is simply a version of my own personal Jiminy Cricket residing on my shoulder reminding me of right and wrong I do not know. It could even be as simple as me being honest over the years has helped me to make good friends from people I have sold to or bought from. Thus making my own good karma. These are friends and contacts that screwing over for one simple deal would have cost me untold money due to the fact that I have made many deals with the same people over and over. Not to mention beer that I have swilled with them and cigars that have wonderfuly stunk up my deck.

So, now that I have calmed down and can think clearly: I would like to argue that on some level karma does indeed exist - even if we only make it for ourselves. But in arguing from that standpoint, I think I come close to proving both our points.

I can see your position and believe your post holds a good degree of insight. And I am tempted to agree with you. But my inuitive understanding of the universe still holds me to the belief of karma. Now whether or not my belief in karma is simply a version of my own personal Jiminy Cricket residing on my shoulder reminding me of right and wrong I do not know. It could even be as simple as me being honest over the years has helped me to make good friends from people I have sold to or bought from. Thus making my own good karma. These are friends and contacts that screwing over for one simple deal would have cost me untold money due to the fact that I have made many deals with the same people over and over. Not to mention beer that I have swilled with them and cigars that have wonderfuly stunk up my deck.

So, now that I have calmed down and can think clearly: I would like to argue that on some level karma does indeed exist - even if we only make it for ourselves. But in arguing from that standpoint, I think I come close to proving both our points.

Karma exists... Best example I can give, is my wife's bio-dad never paid child-support, always played mind-games, always did everything to serve himself. He dropped dead of a massive heart attack at his market stall (where he made over £150 a day, yet still claimed poverty to the Child Support Agency) ten days before we got married, on the day which, had she been alive, would have been his ex-mother in law's birthday. That strikes me as too much of a cosmic smiting to be anything other than karma... Don't worry, the douche who stole your watch will get his when the time comes. Maybe the movement will fail and he'll miss an important meeting, maybe he'll get hit by a bus crossing the road, who knows, but one thing's for sure, his cards are marked with the Big Cheese ;):drinks:

I agree with your thoughts, but there is a perfectly logical explanation. In learning to identify 'good' people and having been yourself a good person by maintaining a high moral and ethical standard, you have attracted similarly-minded people around you. Whatever reason you attribute to your 'Jiminy Cricket', it is hard to argue with millions of years of selective breeding for a tendency for high moral character. That's why, on the whole, most people are generally nice :) Unfortunately, others are not, as you've identified in your dealings.

P.S. NPN transistor avatar... Nice... ;)

Karma exists... Best example I can give, is my wife's bio-dad never paid child-support, always played mind-games, always did everything to serve himself. He dropped dead of a massive heart attack at his market stall (where he made over £150 a day, yet still claimed poverty to the Child Support Agency) ten days before we got married, on the day which, had she been alive, would have been his ex-mother in law's birthday. That strikes me as too much of a cosmic smiting to be anything other than karma... Don't worry, the douche who stole your watch will get his when the time comes. Maybe the movement will fail and he'll miss an important meeting, maybe he'll get hit by a bus crossing the road, who knows, but one thing's for sure, his cards are marked with the Big Cheese ;):drinks:

I never said I don't believe in irony... ;) You couldn't make up that sequence of events up if you tried. One makes their own luck. By surrounding themselves with good people and not f&%king them over, they increase the probability of themselves not being f&%ked over. People who do bad have to remember it, having it on their conscience is punishment enough. Cause and effect, my RWG friends. :drinks:

I never said I don't believe in irony... ;)

i·ro·ny1    

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]

–noun, plural -nies.

1. God's warped sense of humor, manifested through the system known as Karma ;)

You couldn't make up that sequence of events up if you tried. One makes their own luck. By surrounding themselves with good people and not f&%king them over, they increase the probability of themselves not being f&%ked over. People who do bad have to remember it, having it on their conscience is punishment enough. Cause and effect, my RWG friends. :drinks:

I know, it was a pretty amusing situation when it occured, and I can only say that Emily's life has been much happier since the removal of her bio-dad from it :D I know what you mean though, good people brings good situations, it's just a case of surrounding yourself with the right crew :drinks:

i·ro·ny1    

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]

–noun, plural -nies.

1. God's warped sense of humor, manifested through the system known as Karma ;)

Touché... :) The Catholics can have their meek and mild Jesus who turns water into wine, I much prefer my God 'Old Testament'... :)

Edited by subbiesrock

Touché... :) The Catholics can have their meek and mild Jesus who turns water into wine, I much prefer my God 'Old Testament'... :)

Oh yeah :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: Even Jesus was known to kick some ass when the situation called for it ;) Besides, how can one doubt God's sense of humor when there is this fine example of His work... This is the work of someone with a few spares and time on His hands on the 7th Day ;)

platypusd.jpeg

Oh yeah :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: Even Jesus was known to kick some ass when the situation called for it ;) Besides, how can one doubt God's sense of humor when there is this fine example of His work... This is the work of someone with a few spares and time on His hands on the 7th Day ;)

platypusd.jpeg

I see your platypus and raise you a flounder... :)

flounder-600.jpg

This has to be the true definition of irony... :)

Edited by subbiesrock

I see your platypus and raise you a flounder... :)

flounder-600.jpg

This has to be the true definition of irony... :)

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

God moves in a mysterious way

His wonders to perform;

He plants His footsteps in the sea

And rides upon the storm.

Deep in unfathomable mines

Of never failing skill

He treasures up His bright designs

And works His sovereign will.

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take;

The clouds ye so much dread

Are big with mercy and shall break

In blessings on your head.

Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,

But trust Him for His grace;

Behind a frowning providence

He hides a smiling face.

His purposes will ripen fast,

Unfolding every hour;

The bud may have a bitter taste,

But sweet will be the flower.

Blind unbelief is sure to err

And scan His work in vain;

God is His own interpreter,

And He will make it plain. - William Cowper

Karma or 'what goes around'...

I can recall four or five 'Karma Incidents' plus a rash of minor 'Karma Events'. I'll not write them out because some are pretty rough.

I guess it is like Earl said on the 'My Name is Earl' TV show..."You may not believe in Karma, but Karma believes in you."

The last things I had stolen were an aluminum bird bath out of the yard and an electric leaf blower out of a garden cart. The blower thief must have took off running because the 100 foot extension cord was stretched all the way to the street before it pulled off the blower. What does a thieving lowlife dildo need with a cast aluminum bird bath and a worn out leaf blower? The extension cord was worth more than the blower.

On a lighter note, everybody has a bad day now and then... :animal_rooster:

Earl: [drunk] I got a story about Hank. It was Steve Coco's bachelor party. And like all bachelor parties, there was some entertainment.

Hank: Uh, Earl, maybe this isn't the best time...

Earl: No, no, don't worry Hank, I won't tell the bad part. So anyway, Hank goes into the bathroom with this stripper, and, uh, you know, some stuff happens. So Hank comes out ten minutes later with his tongue down the stripper's throat, sayin' how she's gonna be his wife, and all of a sudden, somebody says to Hank, "I think she'd make a better husband, 'cause she's a duuUUUuuuUUuuUUUUUDE!"