When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wednesday Wristographs

subbiesrock

Thanks TJ!:thumbsupsmileyanim: I'll look around and get a few different color combo.......I'll get one, too for my 1655!

@Donerix.........I feel the same way, but it's nice to mix them around once-in-awhile!

Cheers Guys!

I'm surprised you hadn't seen that strap before, bro :lol: Happy to be of help :drinks:

I'm surprised you hadn't seen that strap before, bro :lol: Happy to be of help :drinks:

Maybe someone has done this already, but if anyone is curious I have both the gnomon strap and the gen strap that comes with the the Tudor Heritage. Not much really to show, but its the only thing I own both a gen & a 'rep' of so I'd be happy to contribute a side-by-side :notworthy:

Thanks!:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Maybe someone has done this already, but if anyone is curious I have both the gnomon strap and the gen strap that comes with the the Tudor Heritage. Not much really to show, but its the only thing I own both a gen & a 'rep' of so I'd be happy to contribute a side-by-side :notworthy:

Do it! Let's see what they look like!

Ditto. :good:

I just realized that's on a velcro strap rather than NATO... NICE :tu:

Sorry to dissapoint TeeJay, it's just the picture maybe?

It's a 2 piece Nato. I have small wrists and 2 pc look and fit me better.

I've not seen a Velcro band other than that NASA made for speedy's.

And....Wow J! Your Gmt is really looking great!

kept the cat then? Looks tres comfy!

Yeah, she wasn't microchipped, and there're still no signs up for a lost cat (and as friendly as she is, you'd think someone would miss her... :thumbdown: ) The vet said that they consider strays for re-homing after seven days, and as the neighbours reported having seen her prowling about for a few days before she came in to us, that seven days is nearly up :) That said, she's the one who has made the decision, as every time we let her out into the garden, she might disappear for a few minutes, but she keeps coming back :victory::wub: We've named her Abisha (Hebrew meaning 'Gift from God')

Definitely :) I know that the gen Heritage strap isn't a true NATO, as it doesn't have the second strap, but also, the spring bars go through the strap, rather than under it, which is an interesting little design feature :) I don' thave the Gnomon strap yet, just a black with orange stripe NATO, but I cut off the second part of the strap so it is more like the Heritage strap (and also because I felt the metal band 'broke the flow' of the stripe :lol:

Any time, bro :drinks:

Sorry to dissapoint TeeJay, it's just the picture maybe?

It's a 2 piece Nato. I have small wrists and 2 pc look and fit me better.

I've not seen a Velcro band other than that NASA made for speedy's.

Really? I guess it must just be the picture, I would've sworn it was a velcro strap, but either way, it's given me an idea for when funds allow :lol::drinks:

Yeah, she wasn't microchipped, and there're still no signs up for a lost cat (and as friendly as she is, you'd think someone would miss her... :thumbdown: ) The vet said that they consider strays for re-homing after seven days, and as the neighbours reported having seen her prowling about for a few days before she came in to us, that seven days is nearly up :) That said, she's the one who has made the decision, as every time we let her out into the garden, she might disappear for a few minutes, but she keeps coming back :victory::wub: We've named her Abisha (Hebrew meaning 'Gift from God')

Ah that's cool :), well done for taking her in, she must love the reps :D.