When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok, who's the wiseguy?

This has always been a joke title that's triggered at a particular number of posts. Then when you make a few more posts it's set back again by the system. It's happened to everybody when they go through that post count, they just don't always notice. It works the same way as 'POWERMAX'. In a little while your status will change to "Powermax Wannabe". It's all in the system, nobody has hacked or edited your account - it's just a bit of fun.

This has always been a joke title that's triggered at a particular number of posts. Then when you make a few more posts it's set back again by the system. It's happened to everybody when they go through that post count, they just don't always notice. It works the same way as 'POWERMAX'. In a little while your status will change to "Powermax Wannabe". It's all in the system, nobody has hacked or edited your account - it's just a bit of fun.

Darn it. I just used all my my best limp wrist teases on this. :p

l33t h4xx0r account jokes seem an odd choice at place where trading takes place.

You're at post #1339 when you wrote this. The system set your title to that automatically at number 1337 -- translated as "leet" in h4xx0r language.

They got me too.

Thanks for the clairification. :)