When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This guy Is nuckin futs

maxman

Guest zeleni kukuruz

[censored] me all over!!!

God damn, mtf!

I just Watched it like 8times, that guy is amazing, amd here i was thinking batman is cool yeha right batman sucks he-mans balls.

Max m8, im watching this clip over the iphone, bro can you post a link to this clip? Becuse when i open it on the i(idiot)phone i cant send it to my friends it just shows the clip. If you did like copy and past that would do.

And m8, keep posting this amazing clips dont you evet stop!

Holy Fu&^ that was amazing!!! I would love to try that out, honestly! As long as I don't get rep gear :p

Let me know when you're ready to do it, I have the GEN camera same one he's using......I'll lend it to you! Just sign a form that says "I get back the camera after my $hit splatters all over!"bicycle.gif

Oh my God, that Jeb is certified NUTS! I'm interested in the glide ratio (the amount of distance he goes forward for every amount he drops down), because some of those hills looked pretty flat and he didn't miss them by much!

This guy is a tenth of a heartbeat away from death, full credit, he has balls of Carbon Fibre (to match the wings of his squirrel suit) :)

Amazing, bloody amazing.