When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Update On Nikki6/sixx

hiker01

Not really.....texted him last Monday, but no reply. Asked PeteM to do the same from within UK, no reply. He called, but got his voice mail, and finally he.......

"

I just tried another text and just said to sixx if you are there then just reply with an X.

I just got an X sent back :)

Obviously he ain't good but he is still with us :) :)"

I don't know what to get out of that, but hoping for the best for Him!

Let's all offer our prayers and good wishes to him.

Myself, Vlydog and PeteM are planning to get him something. If you want to contribute, please PM me. I

will update everyone who are going to participate.

Last time he was in the hospital, we sent him a basket of goodies (fruits/cookies/crackers/cheeses/wine). I am

thinking of just sending him the cash this time, it will help him with the bills or whatever. If you have a better Idea,

just let me know.

Thanks.........

Stu is a friend and this reminds me of POTR.

Anyway i can help,i am there. I hope Stu is well.

Dave.

Sad to hear.

I always enjoid his friendship.

How can i contribute ?

Guys, please PM me!

Thanks......

Finally got a reply from Stu......and it's good news~! He's out of the hospital and back home and recovering well. No details yet

on his exact malady......but I think it's all good.

To those who have donated, Thanks guys for all your generosity :tu::clap: ! I made sure that Stu know that all of you donated!

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Finally made it back to my online home and the feckin builders have been in and changed it all!!?!! It would appear my Plati status has gone too for some reason? Could a Mod possibly PM on that please, it may just be the new layout!?

I can't thank all you guys enough, especially Hike and Pete!! They have been in touch regularly by text, sometimes getting an answer, sometimes only a letter, but still they kept coming!! Thank you so much for the support! I will PM everyone personally when I figure out how to drive this new bugger!!

Bottom line of hospital, I have been told I now need to move into assisted living, I'm being forced to sell my home, bikes, truck has already gone and my watches need to go too! :( So usual suspects send me a quick PM if you can, first dibs of course!

Thank you all once again, not for the first time my family on here has made my life better!!

Sixx :bones:

• Like 1