When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Finished A (Cheap) Gmt Master Pepsi

dutchguy2

Adorable! I find myself struggling with finding a nice colour for the lume, the "daylight" color seems to get a tint of green from the luminous powder, and it bugs me out! Any tip?

Yes, don't make it less strong by mixing pigmented powder to the lume. You will get the color you want and you can dim the lume so it will not turn green.

That is how I did it and I still have enough night time glow to read the watch in the dark.

Yes, don't make it less strong by mixing pigmented powder to the lume. You will get the color you want and you can dim the lume so it will not turn green.

That is how I did it and I still have enough night time glow to read the watch in the dark.

Care to specify?? What pigment power? Where to source?

Kind Regards

Looks Awesome, what was your technique for the hands? what brush or tool size did you use? Did you remove the hands to paint? soo many questions LOL thanks for your reply

Yes, you have to remove the lume from the hands first. Than apply the new lume with a tooth pick (a smal drop of lume at the tip of the tooth pick, put it on the hands and pull the lume over to the other side)

For the dial I use a oiler, a small one (mine is black).