When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fraud List - Paul / Chris Lin / Wo-mart

citylights

PAUL

i've waited 2 weeks patiently and politely up until now. i am now going to ask you to either refund my money back or send the watch immediately in this forum.

GIVE MY MONEY BACK OR SEND THE WATCH

i have brought much business to you directly and indirectly by introducing my friends. i'm sure all that totals to several thousands of dallars. what da hell is wrong with you to now scam me this way?? are you a physchopath or something?

You have your FRAUD LIST - PUT YOURSELF THERE. You are well suited to be on the top of the list.

Relax dude, 2 weeks is nothing. If you would have done some reading you would know all this.

Just sent him a polite e-mail (nothing to be gained by being rude) and ask what`s up. Maybe it`s already in the mail. If you want to be in this hobby a bit longer you need to get some patience otherwise you will have a heartattack before your 10th watch

If it is really only 2 weeks and you are that angry you are in the wrong hobby. Plenty of legitimate items take longer than that to arrive. You are buying illicit/ilegal items. Further, you imply that you have done business with him in the past or steered other friends to do business with him in the past. If that is true than you or your friends have had successful dealings with him or you should know better. In which case this post is even sillier.

I have not bought from Paul so I am not going to say he is the greatest. But even with the best of dealers two weeks is a reasonable time period. Now if the reality is you ordered and paid two weeks ago and not heard anything that is what you should say. In fact your post might say "I haven't heard from dealer in two weeks what should I do?" Then perhaps other forum members may be able to help.

By the way, if you take a read through the forum you will find that Paul is recognized to be the lowest cost but with some additional risks compared to other dealers on this forum. :)

Yeah, you joined two days ago!

And I wont bother about what you have done in the other forums, but this just seems silly...

How fast did he reply in the other transactions?

And why don't you trust him after having dealt with him so successfully in the past? You even RECOMMENDED him to your friends!

It's a bit quick to cry wolf.. And the whole dealer promotion/slandering seems a bit weird these days, like something does not add up..

7 weeks? Nuts. <_<

I agree. I know a package may take 5-10 days in transport depending on the courier, but to wait 6-7 weeks for me is not going to happen. As a customer paying good money for a product, I will expect to have the package on my door within maximum two weeks if I know the dealer has the watch in stock. If not, I also expect to hear from the dealer.

This is why I use Josh, EL, Andrew and Neil.. Mostly Josh though :p

I agree. I know a package may take 5-10 days in transport depending on the courier, but to wait 6-7 weeks for me is not going to happen. As a customer paying good money for a product, I will expect to have the package on my door within maximum two weeks if I know the dealer has the watch in stock. If not, I also expect to hear from the dealer.

This is why I use Josh, EL, Andrew and Neil.. Mostly Josh though :p

But i think a lot off european members here want the security wich PT gives them .....no custom issues.

So if he doesn`t have the watch he has to get it some way and that takes time. Other dealers here have a much bigger business as pt does and most off them are located in Asia.

But i think a lot off european members here want the security wich PT gives them .....no custom issues.

So if he doesn`t have the watch he has to get it some way and that takes time. Other dealers here have a much bigger business as pt does and most off them are located in Asia.

Of course, but then I expect him to inform me when ordering. And by doing so, I have no problem with waiting.

Guest aclaimsman

@Citylights, calm down and take a couple of Zanex. If you are this impatient after 2 weeks, you need to find another sport. You keep that kind of rhetoric up and you won't get any service at all.

Sometimes it takes a week to 10 days just to source the item. This isn't Wallmart you know, it's Wo-Mart! It's not like something that's out of stock gets replaced when the next truck pulls up every Friday. Even in stock items sometimes have to wait for shipping opportunities to be optimal. There have been many times on this board where dealers have had to post about export crackdowns that have forced them to be very creative with shipping. Two weeks is really nothing and well within the normal curve. I am asuming "patiently and politely" means you have made no attempt to contact him to learn the status of your order? I have had many email exchanges with Paul and he has always explained truthfully the status of my order. It took him 10 days to get me an IWC GST Chrono and when he did, he DHL'd it to me in 2 days!

The only thing I can add to this whole thread is... I hadn't realized until just a second ago that its been about two weeks and an hour since we've had a thread of this nature from a new buyer.... odd how these things seem to cycle, isn't it?

Jesus, just read this and almost fell off my chair... Even though I wouldn't buy from Paul/wo-mart, mini-porsche mart, I surely wouldn't recomend him to my friends and then start a thread like this... It's just unbelievable.

I would highly recomend the mods to delete this thread, like Paul or not.

I'd also take everything posted by someone who's been around here for two days with a molecule of salt.

I gotta say, this place is getting pretty busy with a bunch of no name noobs selling stuff and jumping up and down about [censored] like this, it's concerning. There's gotta be a way to curb this stuff :angry: