When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most Comfortable Bracelet?

japanic

@Ronin, you mentioned the inimitable SUB300 Beads of Rice.... do tell, aren't you the one that just bought the last Black Lung?

I'll add another vote for the Doxa Beads of Rice. After that, an oooooooooold worn out 9315. Very nice.

@Ronin, you mentioned the inimitable SUB300 Beads of Rice.... do tell, aren't you the one that just bought the last Black Lung?

I'll add another vote for the Doxa Beads of Rice. After that, an oooooooooold worn out 9315. Very nice.

Ahhh, actually I think it was Paisano that snagged that one. I am holding out for a Conquistador now. (wishful thinking).

From what I've worn, I would say the most comfortable I've worn is the jubilee bracelet, the smaller links just mould to the wrist more than an oyster bracelet can, and also with more flexibility between the links than the presidential :) Following that, I would say the bracelet from the Omega Planet Ocean, as the oval link shapes make for minimal wrist contact :) With regards the oyster bracelet on Submariners/GMTs, compared to the oyster bracelet on the Heritage, I would have to say that the wider bracelet is overall more comfortable, as it is distributing the weight of the watch over a wider surface, why Rolex didn't choose to install it on the DSSD is beyond me :bangin: