When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

Haha nice work

Today's weather is super sexy so I am wearing my Pam Logo 000 and a dose of Creed Aventus. Girls, spread em' out.

(I am talking drinks of course *cough* :p)

Sexy weather....sexy watch....sexy Creed....you cant go wrong bro.

With the warm weather....who needs pantys anyway. ;)

post-19368-0-91380800-1332929387.gif

I came home today to a small box from Saks 5th Avenue. Not remembering ordering any items recently I was surprised to see a package. Of course I had to rip it open as I was quite inquisitive, to my delight my sales woman sent me hundreds if samples. She included every fragrance that they carry in the perfume department. Some of the samples are quite large and the packing is impressive. Especially for the Prada samples I was sent, the Prada samples were all 10ml and were in individual leather cases. However, I think my favourite of the samples are the Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo line. If they keep sending me samples like this I will never need to purchase another bottle of fragrance.

I came home today to a small box from Saks 5th Avenue. Not remembering ordering any items recently I was surprised to see a package. Of course I had to rip it open as I was quite inquisitive, to my delight my sales woman sent me hundreds if samples. She included every fragrance that they carry in the perfume department. Some of the samples are quite large and the packing is impressive. Especially for the Prada samples I was sent, the Prada samples were all 10ml and were in individual leather cases. However, I think my favourite of the samples are the Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo line. If they keep sending me samples like this I will never need to purchase another bottle of fragrance.

That's amazing. To be honest, with some samples you can go a long long way. I love "Mirto" from the Acqua Di Parma Blu line.

Wearing Pure Havane today

That's amazing. To be honest, with some samples you can go a long long way. I love "Mirto" from the Acqua Di Parma Blu line.

Wearing Pure Havane today

Indeed..you can go a long way with samples. Thats actually how I got started In the fragrance game...all samples at first. :)

I love TM PH.. but It really pisses me off that he discontinues these fantastic fragrances. I love Pure Coffee/ Pure malt/ Pure Havane etc...but there now very hard to find and there between $150.00-$200.00. So Im stuck ordering decants from Purefume Court and the likes.

Now thats "Pure [censored]" :angry:

Mike

Indeed..you can go a long way with samples. Thats actually how I got started In the fragrance game...all samples at first.

I love TM PH.. but It really pisses me off that he discontinues these fantastic fragrances. I love Pure Coffee/ Pure malt/ Pure Havane etc...but there now very hard to find and there between $150.00-$200.00. So Im stuck ordering decants from Purefume Court and the likes.

Now thats "Pure [censored]"

Mike

Unfortunately I noticed a lot of "The Pure" limited editions sold on eBay are counterfeits. I have bought twice from the bay and the fragrances were watered down. I heard recently that they are going to rerelease a couple of the LE's. Maybe you can get them to release "Pure [censored]"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Great thread! Just purchased several samples. Creed Aventus, Bond No.9 Silver Fact, Chez Bond, Wall Street and Tom Ford Neroli. Been wanting to venture into the niche market but just

needed a jump start!

We should start a thread trading samples. It would be a great way to learn about some new fragrances. I currently have more samples than I know what to do with. Silver factory is great for the colder weather and Neroli is great for the warmer weather. You are starting off with some great samples.

Unfortunately I noticed a lot of "The Pure" limited editions sold on eBay are counterfeits. I have bought twice from the bay and the fragrances were watered down. I heard recently that they are going to rerelease a couple of the LE's. Maybe you can get them to release "Pure [censored]"

Thanks for the heads up on fleabay...I picked up a fake JPG Le Male about a year ago...never again. At least I got my money back...and the seller allowed me to keep It.

It smells almost the same and quite good actually...but It only last about 30min :lol: If that.

Mike

We should start a thread trading samples. It would be a great way to learn about some new fragrances. I currently have more samples than I know what to do with. Silver factory is great for the colder weather and Neroli is great for the warmer weather. You are starting off with some great samples.

I agree, I have way too many samples. Trading them would be a good way of getting your hands on some hard to get stuff.

Today I am going with Azemour by Parfum d'Empire