When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

I agree with PhilFree, Voyage is great for warmer days and certainly a lighter version of Terre. Voyage is so well-made and refined, it's the perfect scent to have when you need something safe, elegant and at the same time something very inviting. Ladies seem to love it on men btw :p

I am wearing Mona di Orio's Vetyver today. I just love this stuff.

I think I am done with fragrance purchases for a while. I have enough to last a couple of years. I would hate for any of them to turn on me. Unless something really catches my nose I am going to make do with my current scents.

I think I am done with fragrance purchases for a while. I have enough to last a couple of years. I would hate for any of them to turn on me. Unless something really catches my nose I am going to make do with my current scents.

Oh come on now Phil...just one more. ;)

I know how you feel...I most likely will make due for now..but there a a few more I would like to get before I take my break.

Paco Rabanne 1 Million for me today.

I think Cubby sums this fragrance up quite nicely.

Mike

man, i have a rather silly question..how should one learn how to smell.. i have no idea really as to what that guy is talking about? what does zinc smells like etc??

He actually says the blood orange and mint give the fragrance "zing"... a little snap if you will.

It also has a nice creamy coconut vibe at It's base....dry down.

Like anything else..It just takes time. :)

Mike

man, i have a rather silly question..how should one learn how to smell.. i have no idea really as to what that guy is talking about? what does zinc smells like etc??

I agree with Mike, it takes time. I was very confused in the beginning with the notes people would put out there to describe scents. Once you start smelling a few, you start to realise where they are coming from and you also build your own mental/nose vocabulary to decipher how scents truly smell.

CREED AVENTUS

Wore this a few days ago, my girlfriend loves this. My colleagues love it. People in the bus come closer to sniff this.

Aventus comes from a brand people love to hate, but this one fragrance is just amazing. I'll never get enough of this.

I bought several new fragrances today; Bond No. 9 Gardenia, another Warhol from Bond, Diptyque Philosykos, and two from the Dior boutique.

haha congrats, and we thought you said ... :p

Those are great additions :)

Im using this atm.

Funny story. This was the sh**t 10 years ago where i live. Now ppl laugh at it. But i got a new bottle a few weeks ago.. and i love it. So f**ck the mob, im getting what I like!

Fahrenheit is a classic, crazy people laugh at it. I love this stuff!!