When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

I was sent a sample of Aventus by a good friend....stuff is awesome.

But I would much rather be smelling what that guy is smelling In the cartoon you posted. ;)

True true ;)

Dunhill Custom is a great fragrance but lacks longevity sadly.

I am wearing Coney Island again. I realised that if you only spray twice, you get so much more of the melon in that fragrance which I love the most (projection and longevity are killer anyway).

Well I went out and did it again, I bought several fragrances from Neiman Marcus. I bought Annick Goutal, Jo Malone, Tom Ford, Diptyque, and two others. Ok, I am really done this time, if my fiancee sees these new fragrances I am in for a world of trouble.

Well I went out and did it again, I bought several fragrances from Neiman Marcus. I bought Annick Goutal, Jo Malone, Tom Ford, Diptyque, and two others. Ok, I am really done this time, if my fiancee sees these new fragrances I am in for a world of trouble.

haha yeah right :p

Jack Black Signature today

haha yeah right :p

Jack Black Signature today

Have you tried Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien? This fragrance screams summer to me, I couldn't pass this one up.

(Citrus, amber Bergamot, icy Sicilian lemon, green Mandarin, tangerine, cypress, basil, cumin, juniper bay, ylan-ylang, vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, amber, white musk)

Have you tried Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien? This fragrance screams summer to me, I couldn't pass this one up.

(Citrus, amber Bergamot, icy Sicilian lemon, green Mandarin, tangerine, cypress, basil, cumin, juniper bay, ylan-ylang, vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, amber, white musk)

damn, this will go on the to-try list. How's the longevity like?

damn, this will go on the to-try list. How's the longevity like?

I couldn't tell you as I picked it up this afternoon for the first time. However, other Annick Goutal fragrances I have last at a minimum of eight hours in my skin. I am going to assume that this fragrance will be no different,

I couldn't tell you as I picked it up this afternoon for the first time. However, other Annick Goutal fragrances I have last at a minimum of eight hours in my skin. I am going to assume that this fragrance will be no different,

Oh 8 hours is pretty good. The reason I asked is that some have complained about lack of longevity so I was a little concerned. Either way I will give this a try later today or perhaps tomorrow.

Today I will go with Bond No 9 Harrods for Him.

I know what you mean...I was wearing Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille the other night and melted these things right off this pretty young thing. :D

That's a lot of meltin, you musta used 10 squirts...:)

My polish grandfather would say " Good for wintertime, not so good in summertime"....;)