When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

Bought my first Bond N9 today.

Coney Island. My review on Fragrantica as usual. I like it a lot!!

I would have picked up a Bond...but there pretty expensive. I guess I'll have to bite the bullitt...I hear there exceptional fragrances. :)

Michael by Michael kors for me today. A nice sweet pipe tobacco and dried (plum) fruit fragrance.

Mike

I would have picked up a Bond...but there pretty expensive. I guess I'll have to bite the bullitt...I hear there exceptional fragrances. :)

Michael by Michael kors for me today. A nice sweet pipe tobacco and dried (plum) fruit fragrance.

Mike

I like Bond, I do. But Coney was the only one I felt comfortable with paying that amount. So I would not really back them due to the price, unless you truly find something unique for yourself.

There are lots of other niches. I ran into Serge Lutens again and I am always wowed by them because they truly make their frags with care.

I tried M.Kors, I will write a review shortly. I liked it a lot :)

I like Bond, I do. But Coney was the only one I felt comfortable with paying that amount. So I would not really back them due to the price, unless you truly find something unique for yourself.

There are lots of other niches. I ran into Serge Lutens again and I am always wowed by them because they truly make their frags with care.

I tried M.Kors, I will write a review shortly. I liked it a lot :)

I kind of thought you would like Michael. :)

The next niche fragrance I would like to try Is Musc Ravageur. It's dam expensive though. What are your thoughts on this fragrances?....ever try It?

Mike

just picked up some St. James of London Founders Reserve Post-Shave Cologne Cedarwood & Clarysage from beautyhabit.com

read that this is very close to Terre d' Hermes...while waiting for the St. James to arrive, i was finally able to smell tdh in edt version...very nice...

so, yesterday the St. James arrives...it's really nice - and does smell similar to tdh...and it also lasts a long time...on me, it has lasted all day (12 hours)...

and for those who haven't heard of St. James (which i certainly didn't), it's only $12usd for 50ml...yup, $12usd...

trust me, its worth a try...

R

just picked up some St. James of London Founders Reserve Post-Shave Cologne Cedarwood & Clarysage from beautyhabit.com

read that this is very close to Terre d' Hermes...while waiting for the St. James to arrive, i was finally able to smell tdh in edt version...very nice...

so, yesterday the St. James arrives...it's really nice - and does smell similar to tdh...and it also lasts a long time...on me, it has lasted all day (12 hours)...

and for those who haven't heard of St. James (which i certainly didn't), it's only $12usd for 50ml...yup, $12usd...

trust me, its worth a try...

R

Thanks R...will definitely give It a try. At $12.00...why not.

Mike

You must try Silver Factory Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 it's an exceptional fragrance.

I will now :)

I will try it on Wednesday and write up a review perhaps!

BTW,

I received my sample of Montale Red Vetiver and I will review it tomorrow and let you know what I think of it in comparison to hermes eau de terre.

Okay guys I know most of us wear what we wear to catch the eye of a sexy lady (wife, girlfriend or one night stand) and to show your status in life. A lot of you have a very heighten since of fashion; so you wear some of the finest clothing to compliment your time pieces (gen or rep). What I want to know what is your go to scent/cologne for a night on the town? I know hard decision so I will limit it to three. Mine are in order:

Green Trish Tweed by Creed – Very high end long lasting

A Million by Paco Rabanne – Unique and refreshing and long lasting

Bleu by Chanel – Works great when you do not want to try to hard and long lasting

- Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille in the Winter time and Tuscan Leather in the summer.

- Good old Dolce and Gabbana any other time.